RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advanced Sailboat Transport System

ultimaIX

Wanderer
Snuk the Great said:
I will add these lines to the script myself, cause i like it :D. I will update it in here ass well. And I fixed the spamtimer, cause it wasn't complete, so it did not work. I also made the sailmaster look at you when you say "sail".
Thanks! I have downloaded your updated scripts. Everyone that I have talked to on my shard loves them!

Yrenwick Dragon

Revolution

Wanderer
Another good thing i did on my shard was to use In-Game custumizable regions in a box script and make a region at the traveling location, so when player enters and leave shows: You have entered/exit the Sailboat, and a special music will be played when sailing

Halciet

Sorceror
Borg of the Cube said:
Just put the map SailMaster in the RunUO\Scripts map.

ummm what map ?
I do not see this included.

I was confused by that same point Borg. Ignore that statement, what it should say is "just unzip the folder into your custom scripts directory." That's how it actually works.

-Hal

abramelin

Wanderer
i installed the script.and done the instructions correcty.but when i go into the boat and say sail,nothing happens..why?

Kamron

Knight
This is from middle of 2004, I doubt it works with 1.0.0. Did you make sure to edit the script to work with 1.0.0?

I absolutly Loved this script! However recently, I have been unable to use it!
Is it possible for it to be updated for RunUO 2.0?
This is the error I get:
PHP:
Errors:
 + 111New New/SailMaster/SailMaster/SailBoatAdmin.cs:
    CS0246: Line 287: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
 found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Thanks so much! Id love to have this system back running on my shard! :cool:

michal555

Wanderer
AutomatedPOM;725100 said:
I absolutly Loved this script! However recently, I have been unable to use it!
Is it possible for it to be updated for RunUO 2.0?
This is the error I get:
PHP:
Errors:
 + 111New New/SailMaster/SailMaster/SailBoatAdmin.cs:
    CS0246: Line 287: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be
 found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Thanks so much! Id love to have this system back running on my shard! :cool:
yes it is ;]

Attachments

• Advanced Sailboat Transport System 2.0.zip
    9.5 KB · Views: 34

Obez

Wanderer
Wow thanks a lot man this system is awesome.

haha i made a transport system similar to this a few years ago but it wasn't put together as well. this looks really legit excellent job!