RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Spawns 3.0

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
All Spawns 3.0

All Spawns 3.1
2005 - May - 17
X-SirSly-X
www.LandOfObsidian.com

All Spawns 4.0
Here is the world spawning system I use on my UO server. I feel this is the best way to spawn a world because it works with the MyRunUO Spawner which makes it very versitile when it comes to editing spawners around, and place them. You'll be able to spawn which ever facet you want, and it's based around this criteria:

Smart Spawned Dungeon's
Smart Spawned NPC's
Outdoor Monster & Animals
Dungeon Items
A custom Reagent file

Trammel & Felucca - Dungeon files came from Nerun's Spawn Package.
Ilshenar & Malas - Outdoors & Dungeons are upgraded releases from Cwards Spawn Package to work with the new RunUO.

Installing:
It's easy make a new folder here:
/scripts/@Custom/System - Megaspawner/
http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30533
now download and extract the megaspawner files to that spot

now make a folder here:
/scripts/@Custom/System - Megaspawner - Spawns/
now extract my spawn files here

load up the game and type [megaspawner
go to options page 5 and pick file browser and load in the files.

Release Info:
4.0 - Found some unspawned areas, and fixed them.
4.0 - Fixed a issue with the treasure chests that were movable
4.0 - Fixed some of the movable dungeon objects
3.1 - Fixed the bad spawners making it crash on the first reboot after the install
3.1 - Redid some of the spawn timers to make them lower.
3.1 - Added some mobiles on haven island.
3.1 - Renamed the spawner gems better.
3.0 - First public release on RunUO

Other:
Fu*k Tukuno, I'm not doing those maps, that was a horrible game upgrade EA did.

X-SirSly-X

Attachments

• @Required Files.zip
    26.2 KB · Views: 3,400
  • All Spawns 4.0.zip
    251.8 KB · Views: 2,021

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
Here is the megaspawner fix to spawn paragons. Just replace this one with the one in your Megaspawner folder.

Attachments

• MegaSpawner.zip
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,211

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
Lucid Nagual said:
Cool thanks for the new maps. Is the Ilshenar maps more complete? Nice job by the way!

The tram & fel dungeons are directly from nerun package(smart spawned)
The tram & fel outdoors are mine and have been updated

Ilshenar & Malas are direct rips from Cwards, just updated for then new runuo, and then set to smart spawn in the dungeons.

X-SirSly-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid Nagual
Cool thanks for the new maps. Is the Ilshenar maps more complete? Nice job by the way!

The tram & fel dungeons are directly from nerun package(smart spawned)
The tram & fel outdoors are mine and have been updated

Ilshenar & Malas are direct rips from Cwards, just updated for then new runuo, and then set to smart spawn in the dungeons.
OK thanks. And one other thing. My staff said that the barrels and anhks were movable and they had to [props all of them to make them non-movable.

Josh787

Wanderer
:eek: ok this is really mess with me i a so screwed lol. I download the all spawn last night put it in a spawn the hole world. I Loved it is so kool. I left the sever runing all night got home form work and it was lagging very bad so i started it. It did what u sayed it whould do i hit yes to deleate and no to deleat all then it sayed some about hiting enter so i hit enter lol and it close the hole server. I tryed to do it again and got the same thing. So i can and look in the theard to see if there were anymore bugs. i seen that u had a fix in there for the megaspawner so i download it and put it in. Now here is were i am going crazy over. I reopen the server and it load fine then it asked me to create an admin account like it does when u first download runuo. So i did went in and all my stuff is stell there but my account was wiped and it is showing i have no other accouts on the game like player accouts so i loged out and check to see it the accouts were still in the file. They are all still there. So i restared the server and it did it again asked me to creat a admin accout. I don't know what to do can someone please help me?

Josh787

:eek: ok this is really mess with me i a so screwed lol. I download the all spawn last night put it in a spawn the hole world. I Loved it is so kool. I left the sever runing all night got home form work and it was lagging very bad so i started it. It did what u sayed it whould do i hit yes to deleate and no to deleat all then it sayed some about hiting enter so i hit enter lol and it close the hole server. I tryed to do it again and got the same thing. So i can and look in the theard to see if there were anymore bugs. i seen that u had a fix in there for the megaspawner so i download it and put it in. Now here is were i am going crazy over. I reopen the server and it load fine then it asked me to create an admin account like it does when u first download runuo. So i did went in and all my stuff is stell there but my account was wiped and it is showing i have no other accouts on the game like player accouts so i loged out and check to see it the accouts were still in the file. They are all still there. So i restared the server and it did it again asked me to creat a admin accout. I don't know what to do can someone please help me?
Go in your RunUO Directory/Saves folder and delete everything. Then do the same in the Saves Backup folder. Go in your RunUO Directory/Backups/Automatic folder. Find the folder with the most recent or second most recent folder. Copy the contents and paste them in the Saves and Saves Backup folders then start the server.

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
its gonna crash and close runuo for each bad spawner. so it's gonna happen like for like 3 times, and then after that, it will be fine.

Josh787

Wanderer
Thank u guys so much i thot i was going to have to start all over lol it is work fine so for :D Thank u guys for being there for me.

fergu

Wanderer
It would be nice to know which facets have the "bugged" spawners, so I can find em and tell you.
Anyway, I'm just spawning fell to teach a couple of friends how to play uo :D

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
the bad spawners are in fel & tram. i'll be able to fix that issue on the next release.

This is the best way to spawn a world IMO, because you can then take the .msf spawn maps and load them in MyRunUO Spawner to edit things around and whatnot. You can then really visually see how things are spawned and setup.

-Sly

blueocean

Wanderer
Code:
Server Crash Report
===================

Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600.0
.NET Framework: 1.1.4322.573
Time: 04/05/2005 23.31.13
Mobiles: 24994
Items: 171126
Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 127.0.0.1: (account = admin) (mobile = 0x4 'Admgne')

Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Server.MegaSpawnerSystem.MasterControl.GetAccessLevel(Mobile mobile)
   at Server.Items.MegaSpawner.OnDoubleClick(Mobile from)
   at Server.Mobile.Use(Item item)
   at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.UseReq(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns)
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice()
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

Only created a second pg in admin account, double clicked on spawner and voilà server crashed :)

is it a bug or what? no one seen that error before?

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
Thanks, but Nerun & Cward also did alot of the work in their own spawn release systems, I just converted & upgraded theirs.

If we could only find a way to increse the range on the megaspawner for proximity higher than 23 tiles away. I could convert the other spawn maps to smart spawning as well.

Josh787

Wanderer
:eek: Think on the next relesa u can put in se spawner that would be very nice lol that all my shard is messing lol

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
Fu*k Tukuno, I'm not doing those maps, that was a horrible upgrade.
that was in my first post for this thread.

I think the SE upgrade was a horrible release idea. Smauri's & Ninja's don't fit in with paladin's, necromancer's, bard's, and ranger's, etc.. I have everything SE disabled on my server.

But the next release will have the bad spawners fixed.