RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Spawns 3.0

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
The trammel spawn package seemed to be more popular than this, for some odd reason. So im bumping this one, and asking to have have the other deleted.

JaZ

Wanderer
how come i cant get it to work??? i did everythign rightr or i thnk all i need to do is extract it intot htem folders correct?

JaZ

Wanderer
well when i put it in its like its not even there i type [megaspawner & [add megaspawner and none of htem work for me

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
How are they not working for you? Like does it crash? Does it say that is not a valid command? Did you even download and extract the Mega Spawner to your scripts folder? More help would be useful.

Multiple spawn in Fellucca

Hi this is my first post and no doubt over an issue or misunderstanding. Ok so i spawned npc's in my shard through the [vendorgen command and spawned the rest if the worlds using megaspawner. Now for some reason in fel all the npc's are tripled or quadripled. The megaspawner files dont have npc spawns included in them so it didn't spawn doubles when i did the megaspawning. I decided i needed to start over so i converted all spawns to megaspawner and deleted whole world spawn accordingly, respawned it all again and same problem arose of tons (and i mean like 9) npcs being in each shop.I do not know what to do about this I'm considering neruns distro but i feel i may have to start from scratch on server due to lack of C# scripting skills. I don't want to start over help meh out, be detailed as possible so there is no room for foul. thx in advance for what your doin sharing your knowledge and resources.

Puzzled, :confused:
Father Tyldak

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
here do this:

1. type [admin
2. click on ADMINISTER on the tope left hand corner.
3. Pick world building on the top right hand corner.
4. hit the rebuild categorization button.
5. do a [save & reboot your server.
6. Go back into the world building menu and click the teleporters, doors, moongates, decoration, and signs.
7. load in my megaspawner files.
8. [save and have fun

Altho I do wish you would do tokuno just to make the package complete for all of us who do use that awful expansion I totally agree with why you did not :)

Ah thx for the advise but being the impatient one i am i ended up starting over with neruns. I should've had more faith in the forums. Thx though

dragonos

Wanderer
Help ;(

Sorry but i am not very good in english.
Then i have problem with than spawner system
i unpack all required files and felucca spawner to this folder Runuo/scripts/*
when i run server and type [megaspawner i see message "it is a invalid command" Help me ?!?! i need this ;(