RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Spawns 3.0

Phantom

Knight
shadow17_97038 said:
oh wait i searched but see no megaspawner what i do now?

Don't use Mega Spawner, it has some issues...

If you can wait, Giga Spawner will be able to load all these files.

sulik

Wanderer
Great system !Thank you,SirSly !
I cannot tell more for my pool english.

Somebody may want Tukuno spawner
You should install all of this system and nerun's system,then del TreasureChesterMOD.cs & Hirables files in the nerun's.
an next,use nerun's system clear the world & create the worldgem.
use nerun's system create Tukuno spawners.
at last,use All Spawns system create T/F,I and M.

This system GREAT!!!

p.s
My english poor....forgive me...:D

Greystar

Wanderer
shadow17_97038 said:
hmm i have gigaspawner there is no way of gettin my world spawned all at once?

if you would like to use Gigaspawner you can as Phantom said use Nerun's Distro then Import his spawn maps into GigaSpawner enabling you to continue to use GigaSpawner as your spawn system.

GTAFREEK

Sorceror
are the default vendor spawns supposed to be kept in? I cleared all facets before using this and the vendors are not spawning despite megaspawners being all over the place.

Muginn

Wanderer
Hi!

hey the command [megaspawner doesnt work... i put all the files in the correct places, and wen i log in, and put [megaspawner appear that isnt a command...

i dunno why...

GTAFREEK

Sorceror
I looked around and am not sure if this system has champs in it or not. How can I go about making champ spawns if they are not included?

smoke-

Wanderer
hello i dono wat i am doin lol... i put in the spawners the all loaded but in all the dungeons there arnt any monsters there are only spawners how do i get all of them to spawn at once???:confused:

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
thats b/c the dungeons are smart spawned, and only activate when players enter them. This way it saves on having high mobile count for areas that aren't in use.

jorisan

Wanderer
Tokuno Spawn?

I am looking for a Tokuno spawn package. I am using your spawning package for all the other areas adn I love them. I just need to find the package for Tokuno.

Thanks

Excelent!

Very clean well organized script!
As you can see by my postcount, I do not post very much. I have been running my server for over 2 years now.
You deserve a very large pat on the back, excelent work.

Pyro-Tech

Knight
hello....great job...but are the fell and tam spawns identical or are there differences??

and if there are, what is the easiest way to paste fell into tram?

thanks