RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Spawns 3.0

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
for the most part the spawns are identical, b/c the maps are identical with a few minor differences like in yew, around haven island, etc...

just load up each map file, and you'll be all set.

Pyro-Tech

Knight
the reason im fussing over this is that i had planned on using trammell with fellucca rules...mainly cause i liked haven for new players and being able to have them do the new player quests and what not...i don't plan on using both faccets so....*shrug*

oh well...ill look more into it soon

Pyro-Tech

Knight
is there anything that can be done about the Britain sewers and animals spawning inside the trench part?? on my shard, they all spawn in there, and players can't get to them and i know alot of people used that space as a training point

i am having some problems...

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (6 errors, 0 warnings)
- Error: : CS0234: (line 0, column 0) The type or namespace name 'MegaSpawnerSy
stem' does not exist in the class or namespace 'Server' (are you missing an asse
mbly reference?)
stem' does not exist in the class or namespace 'Server' (are you missing an asse
mbly reference?)
mbly reference?)
- Error: : CS0246: (line 0, column 0) The type or namespace name 'SpawnType' co
uld not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

can someone help me?

Maybe im just stupid?

ok so I downloaded your "@Required Files" and your feluca spawn set.
i created a file in scripts called
"@Custom" and in there two folders named "System - Megaspawner" and
"system - megaspawner - spawns"

I put all .msf in the "system - megaspawner" folder and all your .cs in the "system - megaspawner - spawns" folder

i also Downloaded your "megaspaner.cs" script.

THE PROBLEM
first i did the 1st step with all of the folders and put the peices in the order that i stated above. and i start my server with NO errors at all. But i have no use of a "[megaspawner" command or "[add megaspawner" and i have no spawns anywhere. OF COURSE I AM RUNNING AROUND AS A ADMIN
could running around as a admin have any reason for not seeing the spawn?

and when i installed the "megaspawner.cs" file into the "system - Megaspawner" i got a large number of errors pertaining to the "@required files" files and the "felluca3.1" scripts.

can you tell me what im doing wrong PLEASE!
i want to use your spawner cause it just sounds SO efficient and AWESOME

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
All the steps are in the first post:

D/L and extract the megspawner system.
Update to the megaspawner.cs provided here.
D/L and extract the spawn maps.
Load up the server
type [megaspawner
go to options page 5, and pick file broswer, and load up the spawn maps.

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
Yes, the gigaspawner system has a conversion feature, you'll have to just read the gigaspawner documentation to get the proper command, I dont use the gigaspawner system, so I dont know the commands.

Peoharen

Sorceror
I found a small bug. nothing major. something along the lines of ppl carting off treasure chests...
All dungeon treasure cheasts are spawned as movable. :( .
I have half them all fixed, and love the fact that I can resave them into a treasurechestspawner file.
Once eveythings done (all 5k of them) I can post the file if you dont mind. But I am only half way done. so give it a few days.

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
i've already got that fixed :) and will be posted on the next update.

The new update is going to be soooo awesome! I now have a random monster spawner feature that works with the MS system, big thanks to ArteGordon for assisting me with it :)

with the chests, for the time being, do a search for "treasurechest" ingame in the megaspawner, and just delete them all. I should have the new update out later this week.

Trigin

Wanderer
Can Someone Send Me The Link To Get The MegaSpawner Script please ?

Like ive got the Spawning files but when i read the @felluca or any of the others it says i need to download these things into a megaspawner folder or something like that but i dont have it can someone Help me with this ??:confused:

Packer898

Knight
Trigin said:
Can Someone Send Me The Link To Get The MegaSpawner Script please ?

Like ive got the Spawning files but when i read the @felluca or any of the others it says i need to download these things into a megaspawner folder or something like that but i dont have it can someone Help me with this ??:confused:

No! Use the search feature like you were instructed. Nothing in your post above belongs in this thread. Use the forum Search and quit asking for everything to be handed to you.

creedgaming

Wanderer
Help (oh Happy Dagger!)

Error : Scripts/Custom/System - Megaspawner\Spawns\Ilshenar 4.0\Ilshenar Script Pack <line 41 colum 18>

Uhmm I know its a simple screw up on my part can anyone tell me what i did wrong......