RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Spawns 3.0

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\@Custom\System - Megaspawner - Spawns\Ilshenar 4.0\Ilshenar Sc
ript Pack\Doppelganger.cs: CS0246: (line 41, column 18) The type or namespace na
me 'DopplegangerFlesh' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or
an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
ah crap, just comment out that line. I've added in the flesh crafting system, and forgot about that, I'll have to repack the system when I get back home.

Malas

hi,

if i get this correctly this script pack creates a fully spawned world with two packs (one with trammel and Fel & one with ilsh and malas)

but i was wondering is there a difference in difficulty?

example if Felucca is the basis for the beginning players (like on most servers I think) then is it harder for a player to survive on lets say malas? or in othet words are the monsters bigger in general on other worlds?

the reason I'm asking is because I'm currently only using the malas world.
and this spawn pack world be handy if its not made to make malas a Dragon paradise or whatever.

thanks for any info

Kamron

Knight
I forgot to comment, that when the new version of gigaspawner comes out, these will be converted (to the best of gigaspawners ability), from its Megaspawner originals. And they will be included (as will Nerun's spawn package) with the download.

I hope SirSly does not mind.

I forgot to comment, that when the new version of gigaspawner comes out, these will be converted (to the best of gigaspawners ability), from its Megaspawner originals. And they will be included (as will Nerun's spawn package) with the download.

I hope SirSly does not mind.
I would rather wait for the new Megaspawner System.

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
irvine.kinneas03 said:
hi,

if i get this correctly this script pack creates a fully spawned world with two packs (one with trammel and Fel & one with ilsh and malas)

but i was wondering is there a difference in difficulty?

example if Felucca is the basis for the beginning players (like on most servers I think) then is it harder for a player to survive on lets say malas? or in othet words are the monsters bigger in general on other worlds?

the reason I'm asking is because I'm currently only using the malas world.
and this spawn pack world be handy if its not made to make malas a Dragon paradise or whatever.

thanks for any info

@irvine.kinneas03,
Its spawned very close to OSI settings, so it's difficulty depends on if you think OSI is difficult or not.

The nice thing its a XML file so you can quickly change things in it, with a find & replace command.

@XxSP1DERxX,
Go right ahead, and do what you see fit with it :)

i can't wait for the new spawning systems to come out :)

Kamron

Knight
Lucid Nagual said:
I would rather wait for the new Megaspawner System.

May I inquire to why? Also Megaspawner will not support XML anymore, and we may even combine ideas/projects. This is still in the brainstorming phase ;)

Sorry SirSly for hijacking also, just curious.

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
Thats going to really suck if it doesn't work with XML files anymore, the reason if I'm correct Phantom went with a binary file is b/c of speed for loading stimes, but seriously how many times do you have to load a spawn map in? The ability of being able to edit the XML file is great. I can make a spawn group, and then save it twice, and switch things Trammel to Felucca, or quikly do a Find, and Replace, and switch spawns, increase/decrease spawns. Which is why I did things as sepereate spawn files, to have more control over them.

Kamron

Knight
Its going to use an external program to edit the spawns. And the program can either import the binary file, or connect to the shard's spawn server.

Windows applications are alot faster and alot more powerful than gumps.

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (52 errors, 0 warnings)

ok here is my problem.... i am getting a bunch of errors saying "already contains definition for _____" normally i just do a search for the already defined script and remove it but i cant find ANY of the already defined scripts can u help me out a bit? its starting to bug me... ive been waiting forever to get a spawner to work and this ones seems really kool and i refuse to give up on this one please help me..... if u need more info ill give u all of wat it says

Kamron

Knight
That means you have duplicates of everything specified. Usually that happens when you install duplicates of distro files, or a script package in two locations.

piratezack

Wanderer
ok how about this crap. i did what the install said. i installed the megaspawn 3.68 system. fired up the server and it worked fine. then i installed the custom spawns just like the install for this thread said. i get a whole bunch of errors and cant do anything. some help would be nice. (btw i am new to runuo and scripting so please be gentle)

Tru

Knight
X-SirSly-X does the Plague Beast Lord Script really work without any distro edits? Being it appears to be the same French (?) system from sometime back that had edits to at least the Paralyze.cs (spell) and Bandaid.cs (which I believe I still have).

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
Tru said:
X-SirSly-X does the Plague Beast Lord Script really work without any distro edits? Being it appears to be the same French (?) system from sometime back that had edits to at least the Paralyze.cs (spell) and Bandaid.cs (which I believe I still have).

I'm not sure exactly how it's suppose to actually work. It came from the old Ilshenar Spawn pack from CWards spawning system. Any info on making this better would be great.

piratezack

Wanderer
ummm i dont know how to post the errors. it just wont all compile when i start runuo. the 3.1 all spawns work but not the 4.0 spawns.

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
In the console window (the black window that shows compiling scripts) click the upper left handcorner button, and and pick edit, and then copy. Then highlight the errors, and press "enter" on your keyboard. Then come here, and post the errors in the
Code:
 tags (thats the button with the # symbol aka pound key).

piratezack

Wanderer
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 1 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\Custom\Ilshenar 4.0\Ilshenar Script Pack\Doppelganger.cs: CS02
46: (line 41, column 18) The type or namespace name 'DopplegangerFlesh' could no
t be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
- Warning: Scripts\Engines\WatchUO\Core.cs: CS0168: (line 56, column 7) The var
iable 'ode' is declared but never used
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

3.1 system works fine but not the 4.0 i installed the same way i installed 3.1

piratezack

Wanderer
also, the watchuo isnt the problem. i tried taking it out and it still doesnt compile. and i have not had any problems with watch uo interfearing with scripts