RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Spell Books 2.0

datw

Wanderer
X-SirSly-X said:
VIRUS ALART DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!
i'm not on my computer right now to verfify this,
but i was sent a e-mail about a virus being in one
of the zips. I'll double check my scanner when i get home.

Ok so i'm home and I've scanned my entire pc with Norton A.V.
and my system is clean. Two people sent me PM's
saying they found a virus in zip "c" so i
re-downloaded that and checked that, and that
was clean. What virus scanner are you people using?

MetallicSomber: Look at the animation effects in Pandora's Box, those are the effect id's in the lower left corner. also look at this post:

http://www.runuo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31796&highlight=animation+effects

-Sly

class-undead\undead scrolls\poisonivypatchscroll.cs contains a trojan Univ.script/99a

Ran with the latest update of McAfee.

Update : Upon further review, I have found that McAfee is reacting to the combination of words PoisonIvyPatchScroll, I removed Poison from it and it did not show up as a trojan anymore... seems odd but hey, even voodoo works sometimes.

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
TY for posting your results! Glad to know it's not a virus, and just a virus scanner error! I have my noton virus scanner 100% updated and it was showing nothing. And as a side note about the progess of the system. i just finished one school of magery complete with 28 spells and a totally redesigned spell book

-Sly

giric

Sorceror
Question: With Lucid Nagual's allreagents.cs file, what am I meant to do with it? Do I just drop it in my custom scripts? or do I rename it to reagents.cs and replace that? Sorry if I seem dense, I'm just new...

Thanks for your assistance,

Giric

AllReagents

That file only consolidates all the reagent files. So it is not necessary to use it. I disable all my: Bloodmoss.cs, MandrakeRoot.cs, ect. The reason for this is if I work on a new system and add additional reagents in the future it will be in that file. One easy to manage drop in file. :)

Rob24

Sorceror
Did you get it to work?

Johabius said:
First off...thanks for a cool script! Secondly since I use the newest version of runuo, I am getting the following error

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 0 warnings)
 - Error: Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Magical\BookOfBushido.cs: CS0117: (line 9, c
olumn 60) 'Server.Items.SpellbookType' does not contain a definition for 'Samura
i'
 - Error: Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Magical\BookOfNinjitsu.cs: CS0117: (line 9,
column 60) 'Server.Items.SpellbookType' does not contain a definition for 'Ninja
'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

My question is, would leaving out the custom spellbook.cs file from this package, and using the distro spellbook.cs file fix these errors or am I being completely dense? (which is a definite possibility lately...lol)

*edit* or should I just wait for the next relase of this script?

I have the same bug I were seeing all pages and i have see you said you fixed it did you if not his is my bug I need help too

- Error: Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Magical\BookOfBushido.cs: CS0117: (line 9, c
olumn 60) 'Server.Items.SpellbookType' does not contain a definition for 'Samura
i'
- Error: Scripts\Items\Skill Items\Magical\BookOfNinjitsu.cs: CS0117: (line 9,
column 60) 'Server.Items.SpellbookType' does not contain a definition for 'Ninja
'

ty

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
BookOfBushido.cs
every occurance change "Samura" to "Bushido"

BookOfNinjitsu.cs
every occurance change "'Ninja" to "Ninjitsu"

-sly

Twlizer

Sorceror
I have

I have the latiest version on Ultima i can Post my spellregistery and spellbook if you need them. I have this system working. I am working on loot.cs and lootpack.cs for se version

H

hudel

hi,

I've modified the Spellbook and Spellregistry.
Just download and replace the ones from this pack.
You must neither replace in BookOfBushido.cs every occurance change "Samura" to "Bushido" nor in BookOfNinjitsu.cs every occurance change "'Ninja" to "Ninjitsu". You can use it like it is.

Attachments

• SpellRegistry.cs
    1.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Spellbook.cs
    12.2 KB · Views: 32

Bugbear_1

Sorceror
Rogues should get:
1.)Duel Wield (Be able to use two weapons at the same time).
2.)Backstab would be a good one too.
3.)Throwing Daggers/Throwing Knives etc.
4.)Impersonate someone else or polymorph into any other player in the game if they wanted to just in looks only and name.
5.)Speed Increase called Raging Thunder increases like +20 Dex points.
that is all I have for now but for the Ranger you should put in:
1.)Flaming Arrow/Bolt
2.)Ice Arrow/Bolt
3.)Poison Arrow/Bolt
4.)Ride and Fire capabilities
5.)Triple Fire and even up to 5 Arrows/Bolts at a time.
6.)Falling Arrows/Bolts called Heavens Rain.
7.)Speed increase called Winds of Rage or Winds of Change. +20 Dex.
okay thats probably enough for now lol but you asked for ideas and that is what I am an idealist and a working to be script writer that is learning from you all :)
Hope this helps any.

Bugbear_1

Sorceror
ok this might sound very newbieish but I keep getting this error and do not understand y. I put everything in there prospective locations and still get errors. I checked the using and that is ok I checked the undead spells they seem to say undead.spell just fine but here goes lol I cannot figure it out. I hope it is simple enough for you
Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (48 errors, 3 warnings)
 - Warning: Scripts\Customs\Custom Currency System\Items\GeodeBalance.cs: CS0219
: (line 159, column 9) The variable 'valuef' is assigned but its value is never
used
 - Warning: Scripts\Customs\Custom Currency System\Items\PlatinumBalance.cs: CS0
219: (line 159, column 9) The variable 'valuef' is assigned but its value is nev
er used
 - Warning: Scripts\Customs\Samurai Empire\Mobiles\SE Monsters\YomotsuElder.cs:
CS0162: (line 15, column 19) Unreachable code detected
 - Error: Scripts\Customs\Spell System-3[1].0-C\Spell System-3.0\Class-Undead\Un
deadCommandList.cs: CS0246: (line 75, column 10) The type or namespace name 'Ani
mateDeadSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assem
bly reference?)
deadCommandList.cs: CS0246: (line 94, column 10) The type or namespace name 'Blo
odOathSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembl
y reference?)
deadCommandList.cs: CS0246: (line 114, column 10) The type or namespace name 'Co
rpseSkinSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assem
bly reference?)
deadCommandList.cs: CS0246: (line 134, column 10) The type or namespace name 'Cu
rseWeaponSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an asse
mbly reference?)
deadCommandList.cs: CS0246: (line 154, column 10) The type or namespace name 'Ev
ilOmenSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembl
y reference?)
deadCommandList.cs: CS0246: (line 174, column 11) The type or namespace name 'Ho
rrificBeastSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an as
sembly reference?)
deadCommandList.cs: CS0246: (line 194, column 10) The type or namespace name 'Li
chFormSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembl
y reference?)
deadCommandList.cs: CS0246: (line 214, column 10) The type or namespace name 'Mi
ndRotSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly
 reference?)
deadCommandList.cs: CS0246: (line 234, column 10) The type or namespace name 'Pa
inSpikeSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assemb
ly reference?)
deadCommandList.cs: CS0246: (line 254, column 10) The type or namespace name 'Po
isonStrikeSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an ass
embly reference?)
deadCommandList.cs: CS0246: (line 274, column 10) The type or namespace name 'St
rangleSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembl
y reference?)
deadCommandList.cs: CS0246: (line 294, column 10) The type or namespace name 'Su
mmonFamiliarSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an a
ssembly reference?)
deadCommandList.cs: CS0246: (line 314, column 10) The type or namespace name 'Va
mpiricEmbraceSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an
assembly reference?)
deadCommandList.cs: CS0246: (line 334, column 10) The type or namespace name 'Ve
ngefulSpiritSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an a
ssembly reference?)
deadCommandList.cs: CS0246: (line 354, column 10) The type or namespace name 'Wi
therSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly
reference?)
deadCommandList.cs: CS0246: (line 374, column 10) The type or namespace name 'Wr
aithFormSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assem
bly reference?)
deadSpellBookLargeGump.cs: CS0246: (line 626, column 23) The type or namespace n
ame 'AnimateDeadSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or
an assembly reference?)
deadSpellBookLargeGump.cs: CS0246: (line 632, column 23) The type or namespace n
ame 'BloodOathSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an
 assembly reference?)
deadSpellBookLargeGump.cs: CS0246: (line 638, column 23) The type or namespace n
ame 'CorpseSkinSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or a
n assembly reference?)
deadSpellBookLargeGump.cs: CS0246: (line 644, column 23) The type or namespace n
ame 'CurseWeaponSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or
an assembly reference?)
deadSpellBookLargeGump.cs: CS0246: (line 650, column 23) The type or namespace n
ame 'EvilOmenSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an
assembly reference?)
deadSpellBookLargeGump.cs: CS0246: (line 656, column 23) The type or namespace n
ame 'HorrificBeastSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive o
r an assembly reference?)
deadSpellBookLargeGump.cs: CS0246: (line 662, column 23) The type or namespace n
ame 'LichFormSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an
assembly reference?)
deadSpellBookLargeGump.cs: CS0246: (line 668, column 23) The type or namespace n
ame 'MindRotSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an a
ssembly reference?)
deadSpellBookLargeGump.cs: CS0246: (line 674, column 23) The type or namespace n
ame 'PainSpikeSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an
 assembly reference?)
deadSpellBookLargeGump.cs: CS0246: (line 680, column 23) The type or namespace n
ame 'PoisonStrikeSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or
 an assembly reference?)
deadSpellBookLargeGump.cs: CS0246: (line 687, column 23) The type or namespace n
ame 'StrangleSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an
assembly reference?)
deadSpellBookLargeGump.cs: CS0246: (line 693, column 23) The type or namespace n
ame 'SummonFamiliarSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive
or an assembly reference?)
deadSpellBookLargeGump.cs: CS0246: (line 698, column 23) The type or namespace n
ame 'VampiricEmbraceSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive
deadSpellBookLargeGump.cs: CS0246: (line 703, column 23) The type or namespace n
ame 'VengefulSpiritSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive
deadSpellBookLargeGump.cs: CS0246: (line 708, column 23) The type or namespace n
ame 'WitherSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an as
sembly reference?)
deadSpellBookLargeGump.cs: CS0246: (line 713, column 23) The type or namespace n
ame 'WraithFormSpell' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or a
n assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Spells\Initializer.cs: CS0234: (line 113, column 35) The type
or namespace name 'AnimateDeadSpell' does not exist in the class or namespace 'S
erver.Spells.Undead' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Spells\Initializer.cs: CS0234: (line 114, column 35) The type
or namespace name 'BloodOathSpell' does not exist in the class or namespace 'Ser
ver.Spells.Undead' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Spells\Initializer.cs: CS0234: (line 115, column 35) The type
or namespace name 'CorpseSkinSpell' does not exist in the class or namespace 'Se
rver.Spells.Undead' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Spells\Initializer.cs: CS0234: (line 116, column 35) The type
or namespace name 'CurseWeaponSpell' does not exist in the class or namespace 'S
erver.Spells.Undead' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Spells\Initializer.cs: CS0234: (line 117, column 38) The type
or namespace name 'EvilOmenSpell' does not exist in the class or namespace 'Serv
er.Spells.Undead' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Spells\Initializer.cs: CS0234: (line 118, column 35) The type
or namespace name 'HorrificBeastSpell' does not exist in the class or namespace
'Server.Spells.Undead' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Spells\Initializer.cs: CS0234: (line 119, column 35) The type
or namespace name 'LichFormSpell' does not exist in the class or namespace 'Serv
 - Error: Scripts\Spells\Initializer.cs: CS0234: (line 120, column 38) The type
or namespace name 'MindRotSpell' does not exist in the class or namespace 'Serve
r.Spells.Undead' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Spells\Initializer.cs: CS0234: (line 121, column 35) The type
or namespace name 'PainSpikeSpell' does not exist in the class or namespace 'Ser
ver.Spells.Undead' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Spells\Initializer.cs: CS0234: (line 122, column 35) The type
or namespace name 'PoisonStrikeSpell' does not exist in the class or namespace '
Server.Spells.Undead' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Spells\Initializer.cs: CS0234: (line 123, column 35) The type
or namespace name 'StrangleSpell' does not exist in the class or namespace 'Serv
 - Error: Scripts\Spells\Initializer.cs: CS0234: (line 124, column 35) The type
or namespace name 'SummonFamiliarSpell' does not exist in the class or namespace
 - Error: Scripts\Spells\Initializer.cs: CS0234: (line 125, column 35) The type
or namespace name 'VampiricEmbraceSpell' does not exist in the class or namespac
e 'Server.Spells.Undead' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Spells\Initializer.cs: CS0234: (line 126, column 35) The type
or namespace name 'VengefulSpiritSpell' does not exist in the class or namespace
 - Error: Scripts\Spells\Initializer.cs: CS0234: (line 127, column 35) The type
or namespace name 'WitherSpell' does not exist in the class or namespace 'Server
.Spells.Undead' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\Spells\Initializer.cs: CS0234: (line 128, column 35) The type
or namespace name 'WraithFormSpell' does not exist in the class or namespace 'Se
rver.Spells.Undead' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Now as you can see it is asking for the spells to be identified however they are in your codeing of undead.spell so I cannot figure out what its deal is lol :)

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
Looks as if you didn't d/l and install all 3 parts of the package, b/c the necro spells are missing. Double check, and make sure you extracted all three parts.

-Sly

Bugbear_1

Sorceror
I did but I didnt think that I had to use them if I do then I will put them back in lol I just though that they didnt need to be there since necro spells already existed but I will go back and put those in. Dont I feel shameful for not following directions lol :)

oh my god that is exactly what the heck it was dude I am so dumb no tired lol been up all night vamping my system up. I see thanks bro I was thinking that I would get an error because there was two of the same things in but dont I feel stupid that there isnt hehe.

Okay now I am having that same problem of not seeing the spells in the books I already had a druid spell book on my shard and the spells were added into the book and now they are gone. Says 16 spells but there is nothing on the pages bro. If this is something to do with that region thing I dont know how to do the fix on that please explain thank you very much......

ALRIGHTY THEN!!! okay for anyone who reads these posts on all this stuff DONT GO DOING ANY CHANGING of the #'s in the spell.cs until you have completly followed the intructions to a tee. I had set my numbers tooooo high and it caused the books to not take the spells and it did not let you see the spells that were already in the books. I set mine to 100,150,200,250,300,350,400,450,500,550 that is including the Ninja book and the Samurai book. This little post if for other newbies lol not you already laughing at me high scripters :)

X-SirSly-X

Sorceror
i would ditch your druid system, and use all the files here instead of trying to splice things together, and dealing with lots of names & numbers to worry about changing.

-Sly