RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

an option on first start up for blank maps or stock ones

ETsCat

Sorceror
OK That means going over the intire world and deleating stuff? There is a better way. I just cant remember it.

razzles

Wanderer
ETsCat;788485 said:
OK That means going over the intire world and deleating stuff? There is a better way. I just cant remember it.
If you only need to clear certain facets (and not all of them) use
Code:
[clearfacet
while in each facet that needs cleared. If you want to clear ALL of the facets, use
Code:
[clearall

ETsCat

Sorceror
till trying

razzles;788486 said:
If you only need to clear certain facets (and not all of them) use
Code:
[clearfacet
while in each facet that needs cleared. If you want to clear ALL of the facets, use
Code:
[clearall

OK [clearfacet works, for the doors/people/and 40% of the decore, but cant get
[clearall to work at all.

I still have water barrals, hay and a lot of other stuff "falling" where its not wanted.

There were files that I had to deleat, and patch to my players before, I just cant find them

those are probably static then that are frozen to the map
to delete them you would need to unfreeze the map, then do the clearall then save
then patch the updated static and stadx files to your players

if you are using pre 6.0 then there is also diff files and i believe to clear them out you need to use something like mulpatcher, etc to edit the diff files (renameing to 0 from 1, etc also)
or make empty ones
and in either case patch the updated ones to your players

ETsCat

Sorceror
Sounds right

Lord_Greywolf;789772 said:
those are probably static then that are frozen to the map
to delete them you would need to unfreeze the map, then do the clearall then save
then patch the updated static and stadx files to your players

if you are using pre 6.0 then there is also diff files and i believe to clear them out you need to use something like mulpatcher, etc to edit the diff files (renameing to 0 from 1, etc also)
or make empty ones
and in either case patch the updated ones to your players

I've also been told to update my files to 6051 to straiten some stuff out. Will post if this works. Somebody once did a compleat post of how too for this. Wish I could remember.:eek: