RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

an unofficial Razor buglist thread

an unofficial Razor buglist thread

Since Ryan demonstrates us, against the popular belief, there is people working on Razor... what about creating a bug list in this thread?
So, in case someone of the dev team has time to spend within (really hard :p ), at least we could help in a list of to-do.

I'll start, please tell me your entries and I'll update this post!
(7.x client support excluded, it's already handled)

Note: maybe some of them can be resolved RunUO-side.

--- bugs

• Packet video playback support: yes it's old but it would be really useful especially during OSI datamining.
  • AOS Primary/Secondary abilities won't work on SE abilities: try to use that hotkey while holding an SE weapon. I guess it won't work for ML too when ML special abilities will be implemented.
  • AllNames shouldn't show corpses outside the screen: at the moment they appear randomly placed across the screen
  • Locked chests and their inventory should be excluded by Razor targeting system: that screws macros.
  • If the bankbox is closed, the Undress function shouldn't recognize hotbags in bankbox

-- wishlist

• Support for Target Murderer Humanoid: in the target list Razor misses a function to target red players. Since there is "Enemy humanoid" and "Grey Humanoid", this would be good.
  • Support for Stygian Abyss "Mysticism" Spells: they are not recognized in macros

Thank you :)

Vander Nars

Sorceror
Im not sure if this is a razor bug or uo, but whenever i got razor open on osi shard(before sa release) if you open the options tan and click ok or accept the window resets to a small size, this seems to only happen if razor is running with uo

Vander Nars;812199 said:
Im not sure if this is a razor bug or uo, but whenever i got razor open on osi shard(before sa release) if you open the options tan and click ok or accept the window resets to a small size, this seems to only happen if razor is running with uo

this happens also in every other shard... shouldn't the window be already little if you don't use Razor?

Sinfire

Wanderer
Poison

A creature/ persons life bar no longer turns green when poisoned. The only way to tell is the constant stream of dmg that appears above your head.

Just something I noticed.

Thnx :D

cozfire

Sorceror
Well after wiating hoiurs to finaly getting a razor to work ..Another bug now panadoras box even for all mystaff doesn't work is there a glitch in razor so it dont work now!!!My staff all have different windows so no its not just 64 bit for me..

Ok i did this to make work if anyone having same issue i took the ultima.dll from razor and overwrite the one in panadora now it works!!!

Sinfire;812305 said:
A creature/ persons life bar no longer turns green when poisoned. The only way to tell is the constant stream of dmg that appears above your head.

Just something I noticed.

Thnx :D

That's true, but it happened with the update, right?

I suspect it's much a RunUO issue than a Razor issue, since neither the life bar in the "namebox" of the creature you poisoned becomes green.

cozfire;812317 said:
Well after wiating hoiurs to finaly getting a razor to work ..Another bug now panadors box even for all mystaff doesn't work is there a glitch in razor so it dont work now!!!My staff all have different windows so no its not just 64 bit for me..

Hmmm... Frankly I suspect it's much a Pandora's Box issue than a Razor issue.

I was meaning to signal bugs strictly related to the Razor functionality, even if I can understand it's hard to distinguish those from others, especially with this update.

here are 2 old bugs never fixed

razor targeting item is containers that are not opened
i.e. macro sas to target by type deeds - deeds in pack, locke down chests on the floor (and not opened at the time) laying out, get all get targeted

undress tab undress into containers in bank, when bank is not opened

NewYears1978;812355 said:
When hitting Allnames macro, it is showing corpse names that are not on the screen..randomly placed across screen.

Lord_Greywolf;812357 said:
here are 2 old bugs never fixed

razor targeting item is containers that are not opened
i.e. macro sas to target by type deeds - deeds in pack, locke down chests on the floor (and not opened at the time) laying out, get all get targeted

undress tab undress into containers in bank, when bank is not opened

done and done, tell me if I have understood and written well.

psz

Administrator
Please remember that with the new Client release, OSI has changed a number of packets, meaning RunUO (not Razor) needs to be updated to fully function with them.

For example, I suspect that the poison bar is, as Daed said, not a Razor issue, but a RunUO issue.

pinco

Sorceror
for the mysticism spells, start to add this to spells.def, maybe can give the illusion that razor support it :D

Code:
#
# Mysticism
#
H | 1 | 70 | Nether Bolt | In Corp Ylem |
N | 2 | 70 | Healing Stone | Kal In Mani |
B | 3 | 70 | Purge Magic | An Ort Sanct |
N | 4 | 70 | Enchant| In Ort Ylem |
H | 5 | 70 | Sleep | In Zu |
H | 6 | 70 | Eagle Strike | Kal Por Xen |
N | 7 | 70 | Animated Weapon | In Jux Por Ylem |
N | 8 | 70 | Stone Form | In Rel Ylem |
N | 9 | 70 | Spell Trigger | In Vas Ort Ex |
H | 10 | 70 | Mass Sleep | Vas Zu |
B | 11 | 70 | Cleansing Winds | In Vas Mani Hur |
H | 12 | 70 | Bombard | Corp Por Ylem |
H | 13 | 70 | Spell Plague | Vas Rel Jux Ort |
H | 14 | 70 | Hail Storm | Kal Des Ylem |
H | 15 | 70 | Nether Cyclone | Grav Hur |
N | 16 | 70 | Rising Colossus | Kal Vas Xen Corp Ylem |

osd_daedalus;812373 said:
done and done, tell me if I have understood and written well.

where am i to check if writen well and is done and done lol

but if into a new razor patch or soon to be patch, that is great

the only thing i see in there, is a "not a bug" because it "is a razor and not a cuo issue"
but it does say it is the razor bug list

Lord_Greywolf;812445 said:
where am i to check if writen well and is done and done lol

on the first post of this thread, no? :)

Lord_Greywolf;812458 said:
the only thing i see in there, is a "not a bug" because it "is a razor and not a cuo issue"
but it does say it is the razor bug list

haha, see that buglist threads work ;)
psz knows how Demise/RunUO development started again...

Ok, let's transfer all of infos there!
edit: moved 4 of them, I'd like to have confirm about the 3 latest entries in "bugs" on the first post of this thread, before to add them in Razor Bugtracker.

Ryan, can you please set the default value for "assigned to" to "unassigned"? I'm assigning too much things on you by mistake :p ... and thank you for the bugtracker!

Todo;812608 said:
very interesting indeed.....this reminds me why we have left demise....

Jeff has really little to do with Demise.
Was it a Razor bug? Just give time someone to reconsider it, I'm sure they are sweating on the packet mayhem OSI caused right now.

Todo

Sorceror
ahh i didn't mean this to sound disrespectful
i was just sharing my thoughts ;)
yes it sounds to me like razor bug but it is not the point
while one of them redirecting people to post razor bugs from razor forum to bugtracker the other one redirects people to post razor bugs from bugtracker to razor forum :p

Smjert

Sorceror
There's a way to add comments on issues?
Since i was logging the packet from OSI about the health bar problem.. and i have some "news".

Jeff

Lord
At the time that bug was posted, we weren't supporting Razor on the bug tracker. Now we are, so that bug can be re-opened under Razor...