RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

an unofficial Razor buglist thread

Smjert

Sorceror
Jeff;812625 said:
At the time that bug was posted, we weren't supporting Razor on the bug tracker. Now we are, so that bug can be re-opened under Razor...

Well it isn't a Razor issue anyway... i have the fix now, i think i'll post it in the Core Modifications section.

PS: here it is.

Blacula

Knight
An Corp
osd_daedalus;812188 said:
--- bugs

• Packet video playback support: yes it's old but it would be really useful especially during OSI datamining.
-- wishlist

• Support for Target Murderer Humanoid: in the target list Razor misses a function to target red players. Since there is "Enemy humanoid" and "Grey Humanoid", this would be good.

Thank you :)
* RPV's: Oh - My - God. How I miss mass RPV's of Demise pvp. I also like the idea of using RPV's for gathering OSI info.

* Target Closest Murderer Humanoid can be handled easily via a reputation check (6) on TargetClosestHumanoid. If .NET Reflector displays this function properly, Target Closest Murderer uses TargetClosestMobile. Even at my newb level of C# comprehension, I know how to fix something this small.

We can do this! =D