RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] ArrowPM 0.0.3

No permission to download

Bittiez

Sorceror
Sorry, not trying to bump my post but I figured it out.

Code:
                      if (MC[0].AccessLevel > AccessLevel.Player)
                        {
                            Sender.SendMessage(38, "You cannot private message Staff Members, please use the 'Help' feature for support.");
                            CloseMG(Sender);
                            Sender.SendGump(new WriteMessageGump(message, who));
                            return;
                        }
Looks good, I used pretty much this same code except add & !(Sender.AccessLevel > AccessLevel.Player)

Evanonian

Sorceror
Looks good, I used pretty much this same code except add & !(Sender.AccessLevel > AccessLevel.Player)

Thanks, I love your system. I've always wanted a simple Chat/PM System but never cared for Knives Chat. Keep up the great work, I always help when I can :)

Evanonian

Sorceror
I would also like to add that you added a 10 character limit for the PM names? The max characters allowed for names in UO is 16, is there a reason you chose 10?

Bittiez

Sorceror
I would also like to add that you added a 10 character limit for the PM names? The max characters allowed for names in UO is 16, is there a reason you chose 10?
I haven't added any limits, if your talking about in the new message gump, its probably limiting the text due to the size of the input box

Scrlked

Traveler
I just installed ArrowPM and BoxerChat. I am looking forward to using them. But ran into a few errors:

The type or namespace name 'Tools' does not exist in the namespace 'Bittiez' (are you missing an assembly reference?)in the ArrowPM\PMCommand.cson line 24.
The type or namespace name 'Tools' does not exist in the namespace 'Bittiez' (are you missing an assembly reference?)in the BoxerChat\OnlineGump.cson line 39.
The type or namespace name 'Tools' does not exist in the namespace 'Bittiez' (are you missing an assembly reference?)in the ArrowPM\PMCommand.cson line 70.
The type or namespace name 'Tools' does not exist in the namespace 'Bittiez' (are you missing an assembly reference?)in the BoxerChat\Chat.cs on line 127
The name 'Tools' does not exist in the current context\BoxerChat\Init.cson line 36

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------------#
Edit:
Found the answer to my question, looks like you created an BlittiezUtilites that needs to installed as well for these two systems.

Found the BlittiezUtilities on Blittiez profile page.
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------------#

otimpyre

Sorceror
As I player I would foresee this being a grief. A macro for [pm dudesname U SUCK spam............................................... A block or ignore option would be nice. Also the saving of all these pms could add up fast on a large shard. Also with out duplicate name protection seems players could smurf a chars name. Then send a grevious PM to their char. Saving the PM and try to present it as false evidence to a staff member to get an unliked player in trouble. Just my thoughts. I do however like the functionality of the whole thing.

Bittiez

Sorceror
I just installed ArrowPM and BoxerChat. I am looking forward to using them. But ran into a few errors:

The type or namespace name 'Tools' does not exist in the namespace 'Bittiez' (are you missing an assembly reference?)in the ArrowPM\PMCommand.cson line 24.
The type or namespace name 'Tools' does not exist in the namespace 'Bittiez' (are you missing an assembly reference?)in the BoxerChat\OnlineGump.cson line 39.
The type or namespace name 'Tools' does not exist in the namespace 'Bittiez' (are you missing an assembly reference?)in the ArrowPM\PMCommand.cson line 70.
The type or namespace name 'Tools' does not exist in the namespace 'Bittiez' (are you missing an assembly reference?)in the BoxerChat\Chat.cs on line 127
The name 'Tools' does not exist in the current context\BoxerChat\Init.cson line 36

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Edit:
Found the answer to my question, looks like you created an BlittiezUtilites that needs to installed as well for these two systems.

Found the BlittiezUtilities on Blittiez profile page.
Sorry for the late reply, but look at line one of the overview(description).

As I player I would foresee this being a grief. A macro for [pm dudesname U SUCK spam............................................... A block or ignore option would be nice. Also the saving of all these pms could add up fast on a large shard. Also with out duplicate name protection seems players could smurf a chars name. Then send a grevious PM to their char. Saving the PM and try to present it as false evidence to a staff member to get an unliked player in trouble. Just my thoughts. I do however like the functionality of the whole thing.
You make some very valid and good suggestions, unfortunately I'm not longer playing UO and don't really have interest in continuing development of my scripts at this time :(