RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attempting to set up MyRUNUO

Zulu

Wanderer
Here is what you need to check to make sure there is no password to view pages.

Pyro-Tech

Knight
ok i have my password entered in all three files

and on mine i have anonymous access selected, but it still asks for a user name

and the odbc error....why would i get that when it was working fine?

Zulu

Wanderer
Thrain said:
i have this message on the bottom of my status page.
Code:
 Last Updated: 
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d' 

Type mismatch: 'formatdatetime' 

/myrunuo/status.asp, line 135
QUOTE]

What version of windoze are you using?

Thrain

Wanderer
the server is a windows server 2003, i have xp pro (emglish with norwegian selected in regional settings) it changes it so it goes dd/mm/yyyy and i have 24hr clock not am pm. hope that helps

Pyro-Tech

Knight
i found out my problem....the new config.cs in the new zulu download had username as the default username.....the other one had root so i didn't have to change anything

i still dunno why my web site still asks for a password....i have the anonymous user selected, but it still asks for a username in that....and a password if i uncheck the "let IIS handle password" checkbox

Here is my website....it is in the middle frame toward the top

i dunno.....it asks for the pw 3 times then throws the 401 unauthorized

Zulu

Wanderer
Thrain said:
the server is a windows server 2003, i have xp pro (emglish with norwegian selected in regional settings) it changes it so it goes dd/mm/yyyy and i have 24hr clock not am pm. hope that helps

my clock is setup mm/dd/yyyy, that might be the problem.

Pyro-Tech

Knight
neither of these seemed to help me.....i have the iuser account as the anonymous thing....i have it check to let iis control the password.....but when people click the link on my site, it still asks

and most of those seem to be for NT....though i dunno if there would actually be a difference

:(

frozencorpse

Wanderer
Here people...

I have an answer for a problem that some of you guys are having.
To display the status page, you have to modify in the line 117 from this:

<%if (tp+perpage)< totalplayers then%>

To this:

<%if (tp+perpage)< cint(totalplayers) then%>

Becouse the code is reading this variable "totalplayers" as a string but it must be an integer ok? this will fix the problem.

About the players.asp page, the problem of that NUMBER:1 that show up as an error, its nothing really becouse the problem is in the status database. To fix this error you have just to get thous CS files in the new ZULU's zip, and put in the folder on the scripts of the server, it is for both RC0 and 1.0 servers, ok? that will fix 90% of the problems, the only one remaining is the ASPX problem, that the people here have already answer :)

Good look.