RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awww.

Johabius

Knight
Hell, if it was me, I would have been out in that armored vehicle chasing that damn tornado. Fun times.

Johabius

Knight
I never used to be, tbh, but my recent health scare kind of made me realize that life is too short not to have as much damn fun as possible.

Slayer706

Sorceror
He probably had to have one of his aids remind him that he even had a dog.... Everyone has to continually remind him that Iraq didn't have any connections with Osama Bin Laden or weapons of mass destruction, so I wouldn't be suprised.

Malaperth

Wanderer
Everyone has to continually remind him that Iraq didn't have any connections with Osama Bin Laden or weapons of mass destruction

Both of these statements are inaccurate. There were several connections to Bin Laden directly and AlQaeda, and Sadam was looking to have WMD. Even Sadam's generals believed they had WMD, and were unpleasantly surprised when Sadam informed them during the invasion that they couldn't use what they didn't have handy.

You should stop believing everything you hear, it may not come from a non-biased source.

Slayer706

Sorceror
Even Sadam's generals believed they had WMD, and were unpleasantly surprised when Sadam informed them during the invasion that they couldn't use what they didn't have handy.
So they didn't have weapons of mass destruction...... Sounds kinda like what I said, but then you said it was inaccurate?

Saddam and Osama Bin Laden had absolutely NO connections, and may have even hated each other. One wants America Dead because of our support of Israel (which is kinda wrong), The other is a dictator wants America to livbe as long as possible so that he can get our money for his oil. Saddam was evil as hell, and deserved to die, but he was only a threat to his own people and surrounding countries, he was NEVER a threat to the U.S. mainly because that would send his country to the poorhouse, being we are trhe number one customer. Osama thought very negaitvely about Saddam because he felt he was sefish and didn't care for the higher cause of eliminating Israel.

Saddam had WMDs at many times, perhaps not this time, but regardless, NO COUNTRY should have Weapons of Mass Destruction, not even us.

Now. Everyone else who lives in Texas, follow his lead and get your critters to safety.

Slayer706

Sorceror
Does it matter if he had/ didn't have connections with Osama Bin Laden anyway? We do know for a fact that Saudia Arabia does have connections with him, but we aren't invading them. So obviously housing terrorists isn't a reason to invade someone.
Then again....
North Korea actually has weapons of mass destruction, is threatening to use them on us, and is filming test launches. We aren't threatening to invade them yet. The most we have done is ban iPods from the country (ouch).
Obviously having powerful weapons isn't a good enough reason to attack a country either.

Saddam had WMDs at many times, perhaps not this time, but regardless, NO COUNTRY should have Weapons of Mass Destruction, not even us.
Yeah, all countries should not have nuclear weapons. Then one day, a country will mass produce them and boss everyone else around because they will have more nuclear weapons than everyone else. Sound familiar?

Dudes, STFU. This is not a bash/praise Bush thread. This is a "Get yer damn critters to safety during natural disasters thread."

There's a huge difference in wanting to keep your own pets alive and killing people for making fur clothing. Moron.

Malaperth

Wanderer
Everyone has to continually remind him that Iraq didn't have any connections with Osama Bin Laden or weapons of mass destruction

So they didn't have weapons of mass destruction...... Sounds kinda like what I said, but then you said it was inaccurate?

Your own words say that Saddam had no connection with WMD, which is wholely inaccurate.

And, AB, you have been listening to people who want you to believe that Saddam and Osama had no connection. They did not have any connection that warranted an invasion, but both, as much as they may not have liked/respected each other, definitely believed that 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend', and had contact/transactions in that vein.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Anti-Basic;626715 said:
There's a huge difference in wanting to keep your own pets alive and killing people for making fur clothing. Moron.

OMG U R SOOOOO SMRT! CUZ I WUZ BEEING SOOOOO XTREMLY SRS.

Malaperth;626718 said:
Your own words say that Saddam had no connection with WMD, which is wholely inaccurate.

And, AB, you have been listening to people who want you to believe that Saddam and Osama had no connection. They did not have any connection that warranted an invasion, but both, as much as they may not have liked/respected each other, definitely believed that 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend', and had contact/transactions in that vein.
Dude... one wanted us dead, the other wanted us alive.