RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awww.

Joeku

Lord
At least it wasn't some sort of special play on words designed to make me feel stupid once I was told the actual pun...

M0nk3y

Wanderer
DreamCatcher;627217 said:
*Hands Monk3y some cookies to hand out to everyone* lmao

NO they're all mine. MINE I SAY. HAHAHAHA.......

All this talk about dead M0nk3ys is scaring me.

*Hides*

M0nk3y

Wanderer
Ok i have some Jokes.

What do you call a blond.... Nope will get banned for that one.
Who many scripters does..... Well that one too.
Ok three women walk into a bar..... Better not finish this one.
What do you get when you cross a chicken and..... Dang that one is really wrong.

Ok ill just keep them to myself.

M0nk3y;627395 said:
NO they're all mine. MINE I SAY. HAHAHAHA.......

All this talk about dead M0nk3ys is scaring me.

*Hides*

Now quit being greedy and share those cookies...lmao

Yeah I noticed how David started talking about dead monkeys...*ponders what if there is a ban coming along* lmao:eek:

M0nk3y

Wanderer
Ok ill pass out some cookies.

Anyone notice when you are sick and cannt really eat just anything everything that will make your stomach hurt sounds good and everything that wont makes you sick just thinking about eating it.

Like now i want chips and salsa. That would surely make me spew. So i think about chicken and noodle soup to calm my stomach but just thinking about eating it makes me feel sick.

M0nk3y

Wanderer
DreamCatcher;627749 said:
But have to eat something and chicken soup is good for a cold,flu, just a sick belly...:(

The Flue is what i am trying to get over. If it wasnt for laptops, TV trays, and plugins in the bath room i wouldnt of been on here the past few days.

I have been eating soup but they are blah. I want real food like your chicken and dumplins and blue berry muffens hell even pancakes.