RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awww.

M0nk3y

Wanderer
DreamCatcher;627128 said:
LOL *Hands Joeku some chicken and dumplins and blueberry muffins and cookies* :)

Hey why did he get cookies. I see how it is. Im feeling the love.

*Steals a cookie*

nomad707

Knight
soda, chips, thick roast beef sandwich with crisp green lettuce, freshly cut onion, nice vibrant bright yellow mustard, fresh reaking sprouts, and finally, fresh ground black pepper.
BAM.

M0nk3y

Wanderer
DreamCatcher;627135 said:
How to cook Chicken and dumplins

Only buy boneless chicken breast or chicken strips that you can boil like crazy...Put the chicken in a big pot and boil for about 2 hours...Throw in some chicken bullion cubes or chicken paste or broth (it gives it more flavor)

When the chicken is falling apart keep the pot boiling...Need lots of juice so if it starts running low add more chicken broth, etc...The pot should be at least half full of chicken broth

Mix up this for the dumplins

2 cups of flour
1tsp of salt
4 tsps of baking powder
1/4 tsp of pepper
1 egg, (beat it well)
3 tbss melted butter
Milk (about 2/3 cup)

Mix very well together! *Makes 2 dozen dumplins*

Double that if you want LOTS of dumplins

While chicken is boiling and I mean rolling boil take a spoon of the dumplin mix and drop it in the chicken/broth (keep doing this until you have all batter in there) Put a lid on it and don't peak inside, *if you do the dumplins disappear* cook for about 15 mins...

And bam you have Chicken and the best dumplins! Thats my Grandmas chicken and dumplins and you can't beat grandmas cooking :D

Yeah see it doesnt say "Put in the microwave" so my girl wont ever fix this.

M0nk3y;627212 said:
Hey why did he get cookies. I see how it is. Im feeling the love.

*Steals a cookie*

*Hands Monk3y some cookies to hand out to everyone* lmao

And chicken and dumplins is really easy to make...

nomad707;627225 said:
soooo.
what's next?

hmmm maybe the funniest thing you did to a new player on a shard you owned or played ?

Since we kinda took over AB Threads...LOL Oh thats not allowed is it? ut oh we in trouble now..

PappaSmurf

Knight
Malaperth;626748 said:
While this may be true, I'm really tired of people (from either side of the aisle, Republican or Democrat) slamming someone else with bullshit rhetoric.

Bush has done a lot of stupid things. I don't like war, and I don't like that we're in Iraq. My point is that damn near everyone on the planet thought he had weapons of mass destruction. Every spy agency in every country that we get info from said he did. It seems they were all wrong. It may have been one bigass mistake with a bigass price, but all the people bitching about what has passed isn't helping shit.

Noone from either side seems to have a good idea of how to fix the situation, which is what is needed desperately.

Easy to fix...Pull the US out tell them that Alah will guide them......then

But seriously 2998 deaths and another 30,000 wounded Americans for a campaign based on shitty intel is bullshit. There were several reports saying that the intelligence that GW was receiving wasn't completely trustworthy yet he decided to go into Iraq.

IF Iraq had the capability to preform intercontinental attack the yes I would have agreed with going. IF Iraq was 100% certainly known to be importing and processing materials needed for the manufacture of WMD then fine go. But after over 10 years of hunting and for the last 4-5 nothing having been found by UN Inspection teams there is no way that you can say with any certainty that WMD's were there and being manufactured. You know I heard a lot of people complain about Clinton because he had an affair in office, but you know what at least he didn't have to get people to deliver almost 3000 letters to the mothers of American fighters telling them their sons and daughters were killed...and if you think Clinton had no spine your outta your mind I lived proof otherwise. There were ways of controling Iraq without a full scale assault. Bombing them into the stone age would have worked perfectly well with a minimum if any deaths. I think Bush just wanted to live up to his father and was looking for any excuse to start some shit now it's blown up in his face. Pull US and Coalition Troops out. It's not our country, it's not our battle anymore we did what was intended and for goodness sakes the US needs to quit this Holier than Thou attitude of our way of life being the best there is. Your talking about a society in Iraq that dosen't consider itself first and formost Iraqi they are bound first off to their faith, You cannot change that easily faith is intergrated into thier culture beyond any ability most of us can imagine. Think of an entire country filled with Joeku's and TMS's (cept they are Muslim).