RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awww.

M0nk3y

Wanderer
David;626811 said:
Pancakes for breakfast and Chicken and Dumplings for dinner is my idea of Heaven.

I like the way this guy thinks...

Slayer706;626815 said:
My favorite pancakes are the kind you make without the batter, butter, or syrup. Then you add some gin and an olive and pour it in a glass.

Thats not how you make pancakes. Thats how you make Lunch.

David;626811 said:
Pancakes for breakfast and Chicken and Dumplings for dinner is my idea of Heaven.

Oh I love chicken and dumplings..I make those good...;)

My pancakes on the other hand we won't talk about..LOL:D

nomad707

Knight
Slayer706;626815 said:
My favorite pancakes are the kind you make without the batter, butter, or syrup. Then you add some gin and an olive and pour it in a glass.

LOLOLOL
wanna take me to breakfast slayer?

David

Moderate
DreamCatcher;626822 said:
Oh I love chicken and dumplings..I make those good...;)

My pancakes on the other hand we won't talk about..LOL:D
My wife is from Missouri, I love her dearly but she just doesn't get it when it comes to chicken and dumplings. Fortunately for our marriage, there is a Cracker Barrel nearby.

David;626834 said:
My wife is from Missouri, I love her dearly but she just doesn't get it when it comes to chicken and dumplings. Fortunately for our marriage, there is a Cracker Barrel nearby.

Rofl...In the news" Cracker Barrel saves marriage for lady that can't cook chicken and dumplins" LOL How funny....

I can make some good dumplins...Its all in NOT raising the lid when its cooking...;)

M0nk3y

Wanderer
DreamCatcher;626838 said:
I can make some good dumplins...Its all in NOT raising the lid when its cooking...;)

So how about whipping us up a batch. All this talk about food is making me hungry. Let me know when they are ready and ill send my address in a PM. HAHA.

AM0nk3y;626846 said:
So how about whipping us up a batch. All this talk about food is making me hungry. Let me know when they are ready and ill send my address in a PM. HAHA.

*Hands Amonk3y some chicken and dumplins and blueberry muffins...*

You have to have blueberry muffins with chicken and dumplins...YUMMMM;)

Hmmm think I'll make a big pot of chicken and dumplins today, does sound good!:D Thanks David!! LOL :D

M0nk3y

Wanderer
DreamCatcher;626985 said:

Oh that sounds so good. Wish my girl could make all that good home cooking. If step 2 isnt "Place in the microwave" she cannt cook it.

Joeku

Lord
DreamCatcher;626985 said:

Hmmm think I'll make a big pot of chicken and dumplins today, does sound good!:D Thanks David!! LOL :D

Myst have me over for dinner... you can be my e-mom and make me cookies too.

How to cook Chicken and dumplins

Only buy boneless chicken breast or chicken strips that you can boil like crazy...Put the chicken in a big pot and boil for about 2 hours...Throw in some chicken bullion cubes or chicken paste or broth (it gives it more flavor)

When the chicken is falling apart keep the pot boiling...Need lots of juice so if it starts running low add more chicken broth, etc...The pot should be at least half full of chicken broth

Mix up this for the dumplins

2 cups of flour
1tsp of salt
4 tsps of baking powder
1/4 tsp of pepper
1 egg, (beat it well)
3 tbss melted butter
Milk (about 2/3 cup)

Mix very well together! *Makes 2 dozen dumplins*

Double that if you want LOTS of dumplins

While chicken is boiling and I mean rolling boil take a spoon of the dumplin mix and drop it in the chicken/broth (keep doing this until you have all batter in there) Put a lid on it and don't peak inside, *if you do the dumplins disappear* cook for about 15 mins...

And bam you have Chicken and the best dumplins! Thats my Grandmas chicken and dumplins and you can't beat grandmas cooking :D