RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banning smoking in movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

Lord
Rosetta;709415 said:
Well if your going to be like that...
You talked about peeing on an underage girl, I think I am in the clear.
Actually I didn't - read the post.

I facetiously dared her to pee on herself.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Rosetta;709418 said:
Resorting to sexism? lol now that is just funny!

Sexism? Are you going to tell me that you aren't female, don't ever suffer from PMS, or that females don't use tampons?

Joeku said:
I facetiously dared her to pee on herself.

You have use facetiously and other variations of the word WAY too many times lately.

Rosetta

Wanderer
WarAngel;709422 said:
Sexism? Are you going to tell me that you aren't female, don't ever suffer from PMS, or that females don't use tampons?

You have use facetiously and other variations of the word WAY too many times lately.

Being male, you have suffered from jock itch or premature ejaculation at least once or twice.

Not sure what that has to do with posting on starbucks

Oh and the comparison of PMS to opinionated female is a fallacy in of itself. And you really should know that

WarAngel

Wanderer
Rosetta;709426 said:
Being male, you have suffered from jock itch or premature ejaculation at least once or twice.

OMG YOU ARE USING SEXISM YOU LOSE.

Joeku

Lord
Rosetta;709426 said:

Doesn't have anything to do with mood/rationality/logic.

PMS does.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;709428 said:
Not that you moron, using the word Slut toward a female. Then again I was raised in the south.

I reserve slut and faggot for people I really don't like. Shucks, I blew them both in the same night.

Joeku said:

PMS does.

lol, I wasn't using that as a real argument. I'm just trying to be funny. No one else is laughing, but shit I'm rolling here. I keep myself entertained.

Rosetta

Wanderer
Joeku;709431 said:

PMS does.

But testorome and hard-ons don't?

As far as being called a slut, most men use that term as a last resort. WarAngel seems no different.
Most "sluts" are the ones that don't put out.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;709434 said:
Well faggot is generally used towards a male. Calling a woman a slut is an entirely different matter.

She whores out her nagginess to help anyone who happens to be arguing against me. Whoring yourself out = slut. Is it justifiable to call an actual slut a slut?

WarAngel;709437 said:
She whores out her nagginess to help anyone who happens to be arguing against me. Whoring yourself out = slut. Is it justifiable to call an actual slut a slut?
Dude, women are not the same as men. Iou can't insult them in that way. Calling a woman a slut is a very very demeaning.

You say that kind of stuff irl, you can get a lawsuit for sexual harrassment.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Anti-Basic;709440 said:
Dude, women are not the same as men. Iou can't insult them in that way. Calling a woman a slut is a very very demeaning.

You say that kind of stuff irl, you can get a lawsuit for sexual harrassment.

Are you fucking serious? I'd better continue to not go outside then.

Status
Not open for further replies.