RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Basic ML & Elf functionality

blueocean

Wanderer
noob2 said:
you guys make things overly complicated this is very simple all you do it make it so Elf works like Female in the core basicaly everywhere it says female put in elf same way and it works you also need char creation mods for it to work all the way hue, hair, and gender will all work if you mod char creation and hair script files right unfortuantely i don't have my files i edited because my computer is in the shop

i will post the scripts as soon as i get a copy from my friend

yes so fix the animation problem then we can say u'r a genius

arul

Sorceror
Yes, but like I said, what do you mean with missing animations ?
Could you explain it in more detail please ?

blueocean

Wanderer
when i create an elf and hit a creature, craft something, parry with a shield or do something that requires an animation, my character doesn't make the animation and remains still :( (sorry for my english :rolleyes: )

arul

Sorceror
Ah, that's probably problem of the BodyTypes.bin
You have to open BodyTypes.bin in any hex editor, find the 605th and 606th byte and change their value to 4.

(edit)
If you don't know what to do then post your BodyTypes.bin and I'll do it for you.

Avalon

Wanderer
when elf dies, sound not play

fix in Mobile.cs (core):
Code:
		public virtual int GetDeathSound()
		{
			if ( m_BaseSoundID != 0 )
			{
				return m_BaseSoundID + 4;
			}
			else if ( m_Body.IsHuman  [COLOR="Red"]|| Elf[/COLOR])
			{
				return Utility.Random( m_Female ? 0x314 : 0x423, m_Female ? 4 : 5 );
			}
			else
			{
				return -1;
			}
		}

blueocean

Wanderer
Avalon said:
all Human characters wear Female armors :)

P.S: Someone need instructions how to make Balanced weapon?

uhm?? do you mean that all male humans can wear a female armor or clothing? i don't have that problem anyway o.o

arul

Sorceror
Avalon said:
all Human characters wear Female armors :)

P.S: Someone need instructions how to make Balanced weapon?
Can't say for certain, but Balanced is the new aos attribute that makes players be able to drink potions while having two hande wepons equipped ?

Avalon

Wanderer
yes, its allow players to drink potions while having ranged wepons equipped

Chaos damage - random damage (phis fire cold pois enrg)

Velocity - i don`t get what is it =\

Avalon

Wanderer
blueocean said:
uhm?? do you mean that all male humans can wear a female armor or clothing? i don't have that problem anyway o.o

wrong alarm, I forgot that Admin can wear awerything :rolleyes:

RavonTUS

Sorceror
Greetings,

arul - may I ask about modifying the bodytype.bin file. Do you have a minute to see if I correctly modified the stock bodytype.bin?

It's been awhile since I used a HEX editor. I should change 605 (which should be 25E) and 606 (which should be 25F) from 00 to 04.

Attachments

• HexChanged.jpg
    HexChanged.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 54
  • ML BodyTypes.txt
    1,000 bytes · Views: 30

arul

Sorceror
You did it properly but there is a detail :)
605 - 25D
606 - 25E

Attachments

• ML BodyTypes.txt
    1,000 bytes · Views: 36

powersky

Wanderer
after update all files and restart Server,client couldn't logon Server.

it's says"The client could not attach to the game server.It must have been taken down,please wait a few minutes and try again"

what can i do now??

arul

Sorceror
powersky said:
it's says"The client could not attach to the game server.It must have been taken down,please wait a few minutes and try again"

what can i do now??
Patch your client