RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been busy...

David

Moderate
Been busy...

Sorry guys and fellow mods for not being around much lately. Just have a lot going on irl. I stick my head in every day or so but no where near enough to keep up. Hopefully things will settle down soon.

Here's something for you to remember me by in the meantime...

You are driving in a car at a constant speed. On your right side is a valley and on your left side is a fire engine traveling at the same speed as you. In front of you is a galloping pig which is the same size as your car and you cannot overtake it. Behind you is a helicopter flying at ground level. Both the giant pig and the helicopter are also traveling at the same speed as you. What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?

For the answer click and drag your mouse from star to star.

* Get your drunk ass off the merry-go-round. *

PappaSmurf

Knight
No wonder he saw Jesus - homey's rockin' the ganj.

~discuss~

wonder if it's safe to try hijacking a mods thread

bacaw

Sorceror
bzk90 said:
I would have pushed the eject button on my seat...
i would have pushed the button in my car to activate its wings and fly away :S or just locked up the brakes and laughed

daat99

Staff member
David said:
Sorry guys and fellow mods for not being around much lately. Just have a lot going on irl. I stick my head in every day or so but no where near enough to keep up. Hopefully things will settle down soon.

You are driving in a car at a constant speed. On your right side is a valley and on your left side is a fire engine traveling at the same speed as you. In front of you is a galloping pig which is the same size as your car and you cannot overtake it. Behind you is a helicopter flying at ground level. Both the giant pig and the helicopter are also traveling at the same speed as you. What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?

I missed you man but I do know what it means when life takes over (kinda in the same situation myself lately).
I do hope it all clears up soon for both of us and we could roam this boards a bit more again :)

David said:

You have neglected your Thrice duties. Therefore you must sacrifice 10% of your female ninja harem.

Glad to see you back.

bzk90

Lord
Anti-Basic said:
You have neglected your Thrice duties. Therefore you must sacrifice 10% of your female ninja harem.

Glad to see you back.

As opposed to 10% of his male ninja harem?

and its kunoichi

David

Moderate
OK bzk, since you insist... you can have my male Swedish Ninja (tm) harem. They were getting fat and lazy from lack of use anyway.

bzk90

Lord
David said:
OK bzk, since you insist... you can have my male Swedish Ninja (tm) harem. They were getting fat and lazy from lack of use anyway.

Is that truly wise? I just might have to use my Ninja to overthrow tmstk...