RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been busy...

PappaSmurf

Knight
Kirin-Man said:
I wanna win something ... :(

Congratulations you've won a date with.....

PappaSmurf

Knight
Anti-Basic said:
Notice how he doesn't deny that his comment was gay, instead he changes the subject... I suspect another "Announcement" Thread soon....

I just think he's jealous cause he didn't win a date with TMSTKSBK

Joeku

Lord
Actually I was completely ignoring your ridiculously idiotic post, but you've forced me to acknowledge its existence.

Anti-Basic, for the last time, I am not gay. This is really getting old, and I'm asking you to please cut the bullshit.

I never said you were gay, I said that comment was because .... well it was. stop being so fucking serious, and stop crying to your mommy

Joeku

Lord
I'm only *serious* about a few things, namely: religion, politics, and my heterosexuality.

I've calmly and maturely asked you to stop. Why can't you just do it?

PappaSmurf

Knight
Joeku said:
Actually I was completely ignoring your ridiculously idiotic post, but you've forced me to acknowledge its existence.

Anti-Basic, for the last time, I am not gay. This is really getting old, and I'm asking you to please cut the bullshit.

What to Joeku and Harry Potter have in common?

they've both spent most of thier life in a closet. j/k

PappaSmurf said:

they've both spent most of thier life in a closet. j/k
hahah owned, the only people that rush to defend their homosexuality are ones who are insecure because they are really gay and dont want people to find out their secret....

Joeku

Lord
PappaSmurf said:

they've both spent most of thier life in a closet.
That was mean :(

I'm going to take my sister out of the mailbox now and remove the stamp... you reap what you sow, bastard!

bzk90

Lord
Joeku said:
I'm only *serious* about a few things, namely: religion, politics, and my heterosexuality.

I've calmly and maturely asked you to stop. Why can't you just do it?

Whenever you bring up religion you get flamed
Whenever you bring up politics you get flamed
Whenever you bring up your heterosexuality you get called a homosexual

How does it feel to be a flaming queer?

Joeku

Lord
Anti-Basic said:
hahah owned, the only people that rush to defend their homosexuality are ones who are insecure because they are really gay and dont want people to find out their secret.
How can I defend my "homosexuality?" I'm not a homo.

No, I'm not "defending" anything, it's just a touchy issue for me (i.e. pet peeve) and it really pisses me off. So shut the fuck up.

Joeku

Lord
bzk90 said:
Whenever you bring up religion you get flamed
Whenever you bring up politics you get flamed
Same goes for any of your posts concerning the same :rolleyes:

FYI flames from dumbasses who don't know what they're talking about don't make me feel insulted, they entertain me.

bzk90 said:
Whenever you bring up your heterosexuality you get called a homosexual
Actually, I did nothing to incite this stupid bullshit. Storm33229 made some random comment about it and it skyrocketed from there. I'm sick and tired of it, and I want it to stop. Why is that so hard?

Joeku said:
How can I defend my "homosexuality?" I'm not a homo.

No, I'm not "defending" anything, it's just a touchy issue for me (i.e. pet peeve) and it really pisses me off. So shut the fuck up.
yeah, hes got something to hide. Chill out and stop trying to act high and mighty, and people would. cuntmucnh