RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been busy...

Joeku said:
Yes you do.

That's like a plumber telling an electrician to cut the blue wire instead of the red one :rolleyes:
No, maturity is on a scale, an electrician and plumber are unrelated thus cannot be compared the same way, nice try tho.

PappaSmurf said:
I'm guessing Seven since you talk about him so much that and things to do with body fluids.....
no, he doesn't want an actual relationship, its just sex with him. It works out for us though.

PappaSmurf

Knight
Anti-Basic said:
No, maturity is on a scale, an electrician and plumber are unrelated thus cannot be compared the same way, nice try tho.

Actually one of the frist things they tell you when learning about electricity is that it works like water.....always takes the path of least resistance....

Joeku

Lord
Anti-Basic said:
hahaha he thinks hes a man.
No, I'm not a man. I strive to do my best, though. At least I attempt.

Anti-Basic said:
You are like a fucking 8 year old trying to be 40
A good friend of mine once said, "age does not always come hand-in-hand with maturity." It has nothing to do with my age, only my mindset. You are in no position to judge me on any of my personal outlooks.

Most of our censure of others is only oblique praise of self, uttered to show the wisdom and superiority of the speaker. It has all the insidiousness of self-praise, and all the ill-desert of falsehood.
~Tyron Edwards
:rolleyes:

Joeku

Lord
Anti-Basic said:
Actually, my comparison was quite appropriate.

Code:
You - immature, not even attempting to be mature, even going so far as claiming not to.

Me - trying to be mature.

You - judging me on maturity, which you obviously have no experience in.
Code:
Plumber - works with water.

Electrician - works with electricity.

Plumber - judging the electrician at what he does, which said plumber obviously has no experience in.

Joeku said:
No, I'm not a man. I strive to do my best, though. At least I attempt.

A good friend of mine once said, "age does not always come hand-in-hand with maturity." It has nothing to do with my age, only my mindset. You are in no position to judge me on any of my personal outlooks.

:rolleyes:
I can judge whatever the fuck I want to, its the benefit and downside of being human. Doesn't make it moral but I can judge. And I judge you to be: A Giant Cunt! all this in less than 5 minutes, before which I was thinking you were pretty cool for calling tms fat. YOU'VE BEEN JUDGED, BITCH. where'sa that "can't" at?

Joeku

Lord
Anti-Basic said:
I can judge whatever the fuck I want to
Unless you make said judgments based on factual evidence rather than your twisted opinions and assumptions, how can said judgments be credible in the least?

Need I say more...?

Joeku said:
Unless you make said judgments based on factual evidence rather than your twisted opinions and assumptions, how can said judgments be credible in the least?

Need I say more...?
Read the words directly following that, moron, you did, and understood it, which is why you ommitted it in your quote. I give up on you. Again. You're just too fucking stupid.

@Pappa, screw this shit, what are you doing looking at seven on 4chan!? He's MY BITCH.

bzk90 said:
joeku needs to watch waiting...he is such a meat gazer
rofl, see bzk is what Joeku is trying to copy, but he's out of toner, so it was unsuccessful.

I gaze on vegetables AND meat, does that make me bi?

PappaSmurf

Knight
Anti-Basic said:
@Pappa, screw this shit, what are you doing looking at seven on 4chan!? He's MY BITCH.

I'm not saying I haven't seen either of you on there....damn you got GMS or something?

Joeku

Lord
Anti-Basic said:
Read the words directly following that, moron, you did, and understood it, which is why you ommitted it in your quote.
I really didn't see a need to repeat myself, but...
Fine.
Anti-Basic said:
its the benefit and downside of being human.
Anyone can judge, that doesn't make it credible.
Anti-Basic said:
Doesn't make it moral but I can judge.
Never said anything about morality. And FYI it doesn't make your judgment right, either. I know you can't bear the thought...
Anti-Basic said:
and I judge you to be: A Giant Cunt!
You're so funny! I'm laughing right now, honestly I am.
Anti-Basic said:
all this in less than 5 minutes, before which I was thinking you were pretty cool for calling tms fat
What makes you think that I care if you think I'm cool? :rolleyes:
Anti-Basic said:
YOU'VE BEEN JUDGED, BITCH.
YET AGAIN, you can judge me all you want, but that doesn't mean it's credible.
Anti-Basic said:
where'sa that "can't" at?
You can do it all you want. For instance, I can judge you and say you're really a black man! Oh I'm automatically right "just because"...

Anti-Basic said:
I give up on you.
What were you trying to get me to acknowledge? That your judgments about me are automatically right and called for? :rolleyes:
Anti-Basic said:
You're just too fucking stupid.
Tell me how I'm stupid. I want to hear this.

Joeku said:
I really didn't see a need to repeat myself, but...
Fine.

Anyone can judge, that doesn't make it credible.

Never said anything about morality. And FYI it doesn't make your judgment right, either. I know you can't bear the thought...

You're so funny! I'm laughing right now, honestly I am.

What makes you think that I care if you think I'm cool? :rolleyes:

YET AGAIN, you can judge me all you want, but that doesn't mean it's credible.

You can do it all you want. For instance, I can judge you and say you're really a black man! Oh I'm automatically right "just because"...

What were you trying to get me to acknowledge? That your judgments about me are automatically right and called for? :rolleyes:

Tell me how I'm stupid. I want to hear this.
The fact that you missed the entire point I was making and proved it in different words at the same time :lol:

EDIT: For the simple minded folks such as yourself, that entire post was sarcasm, hence the sarcastic wording of it, and obviously fake dialogue, you then went and said the exact same thing that i was saying via farce and insulted an empty point all at the same time.