RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been busy...

Joeku

Lord
Anti-Basic said:
yeah, hes got something to hide. Chill out and stop trying to act high and mighty, and people would. cuntmucnh
How is wanting you to stop being fucking stupid and spreading rumors acting "high and mighty?"

Maybe I'd "chill out" if you weren't acting like such an immature asshole.

P.S. I've never heard "cuntmucnh" before, that's a new one. You're very creative.

PappaSmurf

Knight
Joeku said:
Same goes for any of your posts concerning the same :rolleyes:

FYI flames from dumbasses who don't know what they're talking about don't make me feel insulted, they entertain me.

Actually, I did nothing to incite this stupid bullshit. Storm33229 made some random comment about it and it skyrocketed from there. I'm sick and tired of it, and I want it to stop. Why is that so hard?

Some advice....Don't join the military if you don't like jokes like this. Questioning each other's sexuality is one of the main past times of many american men we do it for fun we're just trying to initiate you into the "Grown Up" crowd :p

Joeku said:
How is wanting you to stop being fucking stupid and spreading rumors acting "high and mighty?"

Maybe I'd "chill out" if you weren't acting like such an immature asshole.

P.S. I've never heard "cuntmucnh" before, that's a new one. You're very creative.
yeah, making a side comment about your retarded side comment is spreading rumors? dumbass. stop trying to act like an adult, you dont do a very good job of it. bzk, hes trying to copy you, watch out

Joeku

Lord
PappaSmurf said:
Some advice....Don't join the military if you don't like jokes like this. Questioning each other's sexuality is one of the main past times of many american men we do it for fun we're just trying to initiate you into the "Grown Up" crowd :p
I don't care if you do it, as long as you STOP when I ask you to. I wouldn't get pissed off if you guys (Anti-Basic, DDTS, Storm33229, etc.) would fucking take me seriously when I ask you to cut it out.

PappaSmurf said:
or a fraternity. Or sports. Or anything guy oriented, making queer jokes and fucking around is what guys do, frankly if you dont fuck around and joke like that you aren't a guy at all, newb. *lol Joeku is a newbie at teh being a guy*

Joeku said:
I don't care if you do it, as long as you STOP when I ask you to. I wouldn't get pissed off if you guys (Anti-Basic, DDTS, Storm33229, etc.) would fucking take me seriously when I ask you to cut it out.
umm first off you implied that were gay avctually, all I said was that the comment was gay... you turned yourself into a homo, not me, gg.

PappaSmurf

Knight
Joeku said:

See that's the thing it pissing you off is what is making it fun for them...you're letting them acomplish their goals by repsonding to it....sometimes you just gotta take the hit and let it slide man....

Joeku

Lord
Anti-Basic said:
yeah, making a side comment about your retarded side comment is spreading rumors?
Your comment consisted of "There's going to be another 'Announcement' thread soon..." connotating that I'm gay. I'm already sick and tired of this stupid joke, and I've already asked you fucking asses to STOP and you haven't. And yes, you're spreading rumors by saying that I'm gay. Someone already asked me about it...

Anti-Basic said:
dumbass. stop trying to act like an adult,
And what would be your preferred childish response to your childish posts?
Anti-Basic said:
you dont do a very good job of it.
YOU of ALL people, telling me that I'M not doing a good job of being MATURE :rolleyes: You're HILARIOUS!

Joeku

Lord
Anti-Basic said:
umm first off you implied that were gay avctually, all I said was that the comment was gay... you turned yourself into a homo, not me, gg.
Anti-Basic said:
I suspect another "Announcement" Thread soon....
Tell me what the fuck you were thinking when you wrote this. Go ahead, I want to hear this.

@PappaSmurf: I tried, but they kept going on for 3 days without stopping. I've had enough, and I thought that they would be mature and stop when asked to... obviously that's way too much to expect out of a bunch of stupid children posting in Starbucks all the time.

But I dont try an act like an adult, I do not claim to be mature....

EDIT: and have said this on MANY occasions.

Joeku

Lord
Thus proving your complete ineptitude at making judgments on others' maturity levels and "how they should act."

Joeku said:
Tell me what the fuck you were thinking when you wrote this. Go ahead, I want to hear this.

@PappaSmurf: I tried, but they kept going on for 3 days without stopping. I've had enough, and I thought that they would be mature and stop when asked to... obviously that's way too much to expect out of a bunch of stupid children posting in Starbucks all the time.
Umm, I was picking at your moronic ass like I always do with you and everyone else here?

Smurf, why did your girlfriend tell me that your penis was so small?

See? It's called BEING A GUY.

PappaSmurf

Knight
Joeku said:
obviously that's way too much to expect out of a bunch of stupid children posting in Starbucks all the time.

Hey now I post in Starbucks all the time.......

I get to ummm

Post about Fish that need names, A-B's Boyfriend of the week, and stuff like that..

and Read about

How Paco has a love slave named the piracy, TMS still hasn't finished TMSS 4.0

Joeku said:
Thus proving your complete ineptitude at making judgments on others' maturity levels and "how they should act."
ummm you dont have to be something to realize that others aren't either, idiot.

PappaSmurf

Knight
Anti-Basic said:
Umm, I was picking at your moronic ass like I always do with you and everyone else here?

So you'd quit trying to proposition me via AIM

Joeku

Lord
Anti-Basic said:

And there are just some things that press peoples' buttons, and "being a guy" also includes KNOWING WHEN TO STOP. Being a man, anyways...

PappaSmurf said:
Hey now I post in Starbucks all the time.......

I get to ummm

Post about Fish that need names, A-B's Boyfriend of the week, and stuff like that..

and Read about

How Paco has a love slave named the piracy, TMS still hasn't finished TMSS 4.0
Wait, who is my boyfriend? Sweet, I'm no longer single! whose the lucky guy this time?

Joeku

Lord
Anti-Basic said:
ummm you dont have to be something to realize that others aren't either, idiot.
Yes you do.

That's like a plumber telling an electrician to cut the blue wire instead of the red one :rolleyes:

Joeku said:
And there are just some things that press peoples' buttons, and "being a guy" also includes KNOWING WHEN TO STOP. Being a man, anyways...
hahaha he thinks hes a man.

You are like a fucking 8 year old trying to be 40, and you suck VERY badly at it tbh. experience shit first. Grow up too fast and your life will suck.

PappaSmurf

Knight
Anti-Basic said:
Wait, who is my boyfriend? Sweet, I'm no longer single! whose the lucky guy this time?

I'm guessing Seven since you talk about him so much that and things to do with body fluids.....