RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been busy...

Joeku

Lord
Anti-Basic said:
The fact that you missed the entire point I was making and proved it in different words at the same time :lol:
The "point" you were making was that you can judge me.

The "point" I was making is that your judgments of me have no truth in them.

YOU are the one missing the "point".

Joeku

Lord
So, now you're contradicting yourself.

You're saying that your judgments hold no basis, but yet you're trying to get me to take you seriously when you tell me that I shouldn't be "trying to act mature."

Honestly, you're ridiculous.

I seriously think Joeku is high tonight. This is awesome, Ifirst bzk gets drunk, and now Joeku's high. Life rocks. *grabs beer from fridge* *recieves blowjob from Joeku's sister.* Yeeeeaaah, life is good.

Joeku said:
So, now you're contradicting yourself.

You're saying that your judgments hold no basis, but yet you're trying to get me to take you seriously when you tell me that I shouldn't be "trying to act mature."

Honestly, you're ridiculous.
Since when Have I, of all people, tried to get anyone to take me seriously? Just the opposite, we're trying to get you to lighten up. Yes my point was contradictory, since you are not a vagina and tms is not an obese woman (the latter cannot be confirmed, cause well ppl can hide on the internet, but ill guve benefit of the doubt) I was basically saying what you said before you said it, but also letting you know that despite that people can and do judge people all the time.

Joeku

Lord
OR you're just trying to find a witty way to dig yourself out of this big ol' hole...

But I accept that.

Really, I'd continue this with you but I seriously have to get some sleep. Ciao.

PappaSmurf

Knight
Your even scaring this guy...

Joeku said:
OR you're just trying to find a witty way to dig yourself out of this big ol' hole...

But I accept that.

Really, I'd continue this with you but I seriously have to get some sleep. Ciao.
If there were a hole here, I'd be licking it.

YAY yet another thread I've hijacked onto the subject of rimjobs. I'm so awesome.

bzk90

Lord
Anti-Basic said:
rofl, see bzk is what Joeku is trying to copy, but he's out of toner, so it was unsuccessful.

I gaze on vegetables AND meat, does that make me bi?

1st. The copier joke was so lame that it made me laugh out loud in real life (lolirl?)

2nd. I think that it makes you bi...the fruits and vegetables of pleasure?

bzk90 said:
1st. The copier joke was so lame that it made me laugh out loud in real life (lolirl?)

2nd. I think that it makes you bi...the fruits and vegetables of pleasure?
It's in the same leage with the one he said.

Manu

Knight
Ok, if I ever visit the states I will have to learn to control myself... because I cant stop laughing everytime I read that... pretzels... LOL