RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Scripts&Scripters Ever

Phantom

Knight
Igon:
Giga Spawner

Phantom:
Giga Spawner
Project Generation
Automatic Backup
Updated Race Class & Exp. Sys to RunUO 1.0 ( fixed alot of serious bugs also )
Factions

Asayre:
Factions
Region in a Box

I am just shocked, not look for fame or glory in life, but damn at least having people mention what I have done would have been nice...

joantinet

Wanderer
Phantom said:
I am just shocked, not look for fame or glory in life, but damn at least having people mention what I have done would have been nice...

Phantom, if you see the kind of scripts that I posted you will see that I'm giving more importance to *original* easy-to-add scripts. But still, I guess is fair to give you recognition for your work. I added the scripts you said for which I could find a post/explanation. If you give me more info and place to download the others I might add them as well.

Sunshine said:
Well there is now an official one in FAQ section A_Li_N is posting...

I sent a PM to A_Li_N about it. I don't want to become famous or anything, I just want to help. He offered me to delete it, but I won't ask him that. But anyway, since this was the first one, I'm updating it and I'm receiving support, I don't know why should we split it up. If I'm happy with the result, I will ask a Mod to post-it in releases.

Anti Basic said:
that was a side joke and why did you have my post deleted and scold me for it...a simple side joke..

Didn't scold you (I had to look up this word in de dictionary since I'm not from USA :p) I just have seen too many post start with little side jokes and end up debating about Britney Spears breast size and I didn't want this to happen to this post.

Anonymous said:
I dont like topics like this. I always feel left out.

-11 Rep Points. Is not like I care that much, but never feels good to do something with a good intention and loose Karma without a good reason :/ Anyway, I have already learned not to judge people for the Karma they have, hope I don't get judged for that either.

PS: Scripters/Scripts Update !

Sunshine

Wanderer
Sunshine said:
Found some very major ones that were overlooked..

Ashlar
Pelop's Resurrection - Pandora's Box for players
Fishtanks, lightbulbs and a tool - Interactive Deco
AddonPaintbrush - Event Item
World Travel Atlas - String moongate in book form
TamersLittleHelper - Training made easier
SchoolBooks for Apprentice Crafters - Crafting Trainer
Books of Resource Holding - Holds resources (easy edit)

Shadow1980
TellAFriend.cs
Guildchat & Allychat (Plug & Play)
All Release
S1980 Gold Bar System

these are some that seem to have been forgotten but I bet their scripts are used by many and their works trusted by all

Umm Hey what about these? LOL they are awsome scriptors and Ready to support them any time it is needed

Sunshine

Wanderer
Ohh and reason other one is good is because only 1 person can post on it so it is clear and less cluttered...so works better...this was a nice idea..

Phantom

Knight
Phantom, if you see the kind of scripts that I posted you will see that I'm giving more importance to *original* easy-to-add scripts. But still, I guess is fair to give you recognition for your work. I added the scripts you said for which I could find a post/explanation. If you give me more info and place to download the others I might add them as well.

Automatic Backup, is a project that would backup your Saves into a archive, I never expanded on it. You can find a link to it on my website, but it wasn't added to the distro.

Really the only thing I cared about was the fact I have given back to the community, perhaps not in the same way, and my feelings were hurt.

I really don't have "others" anything I have done was awhile ago. Now I am working on private projects, feels sort of good to code for myself and not something other people won't apprciate ( not you, people in the past, and has nothing to do with this thread ).

Liacs

Sorceror
Hey! I wanted to add you, Phantom, but I don't find any of your scripts on the forums :).

And... we forgot the most important ones: the developpers of RUNUO!!!

Ryan and Co. (and I would really love to know who else coded the core!) Sorry that I am sooo ignorant. :eek: I guess some of them are already mentioned, but not all, or are they?

Lia

Sunshine

Wanderer
I think Gold Drac has offered alot of unique scripts and offered new ways to look at what can be done..

Spider though not here should be recognized for all he has offered and gave while here....some things may never have come to be what they are without him...

Sunshine

Wanderer
Shadow1980
TellAFriend.cs (referral script AWSOME)
Guildchat & Allychat (Plug & Play)
All Release
S1980 Gold Bar System

Raelis
Vendor stone that can be edited without having to redo it all

TMSTKSBK

Lord
In no particular order:

Required:
Arya - Pandora's Box (<-- I bow to her leetness)
kmwill23 - Knives Chat.

Runners-Up:
ASayre(8) - Custom Regions in a Box.
Lucid Nagual/A_Li_N - All Spells & Full Spellbook.
daat99 - OWLTR

Honorable Mention:

Content:
RoninGT - FS ATS
A_Li_N - ACC
Sorious - In-Game Forums
milt - AutoTourney
kmwill23 - Knives' Townhouses (or is it Town Houses?)

Spawners:
ArteGordon - XML Spawner
Phantom/Igon/UOT - Giga Spawner
nerun - Nerun's Distro
TheOutkastDev/Morxeton - Megaspawner
//One of those last four is required, but I don't have a favorite...

I'm sure there are more...sorry if I left out something obvious...

A_Li_N

Knight
Finished updating links for all things I have on the list so far (minus a few that are not supported or go elsewhere, etc)

Any other names come to mind that should be added? (Yes, I'm asking the person that said 'full list or no list' for my karma.) Who needs to be added and for what?

Vorspire

Knight
See if you can remember my useful releases :p

5,4,3,2,1...BOOM
V.I.R.S.
Event System
Ultimate Kill Command
and a few others that I can't personally remember lol

Vors-

Sunshine

Wanderer
ahh cool thanks hun...I hope people will keep this one up and this is our ideas of the best...and not just one of us picking....sooo please support the scriptors if you find a script or scriptor you think is worthy of best..please come here and post...

Sunshine

Wanderer
Ohh nice maybe we could do like a hall fame or list them via what run uo they release scripts for? I know some scriptors are now working on new things for 2 while others still prefer 1..

ssalter

Account Terminated
my 2 cents

Top coders and contributors, most skilled and most useful scripts/releases.

ArteGordon
Arya
ASayre
David
kmwill23
nerun

Alari
A_Li_N
TheOutkastDev
GoldDraco
xxspiderx (or whatever that nick is!)