RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bitching thread

MarciXs

Sorceror
Yah just whatever bothers you. I do hope it's not moderated as would be cool to know what are worries of people here(shall I say programmers lol).

Anyway;

Why can't Samsung fix their warranty registration site. FFS, Buying a 3 year warranty that you can't apply is really annoying.

Jeff

Lord
Yah just whatever bothers you. I do hope it's not moderated as would be cool to know what are worries of people here(shall I say programmers lol).

Anyway;

Why can't Samsung fix their warranty registration site. FFS, Buying a 3 year warranty that you can't apply is really annoying.
Wait, you bought an extended warranty? That is your fault.

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Lmao, people actually buy those things?

Maybe insurance...but only if they replace a lost/broken phone no questions asked.

And it seems that this section is being moderated...even though I thought it wasn't supposed to be. It's like North Korea up in here! O:

MarciXs

Sorceror
Wait, you bought an extended warranty? That is your fault.
my fault for what?
It's their system.
Get this, I have to create an MS Excel file and enter the serial codes, and upload it to their website. I mean, seriously?
Lmao, people actually buy those things?

Maybe insurance...but only if they replace a lost/broken phone no questions asked.

And it seems that this section is being moderated...even though I thought it wasn't supposed to be. It's like North Korea up in here! O:
Well I've never bought them before, I bought dell xps 17(thank god I sent it back for a refund) once and now I've started to buy them..., I'm trying to apply it to my current laptop actually.
If you read this
DON'T BUY DELL XPS 17