RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] Bittiez Utilities 0.0.3

No permission to download

Bittiez

Sorceror
Bittiez submitted a new resource:

Bittiez Utilities (version 0.0.1) - Various Utilities & Tools helpful when scripting..

What Is This?
This is a collection of Utilities/Tools that I have found useful time and time again, rather than re coding them each time I am going to keep them in this script, making them easily reusable and saving time.

If you have any suggested methods to add, please post them here!

Note: This is currently a very small amount of methods, but ill be adding to it often.

Read more about this resource...

Felladrin

Sorceror
Thanks for this submission. That would be very helpful if you could make a brief description of the methods on the main page of the release. Like this:

List of methods implemented:

List_Connected_Players()
- This will List all connect players.

ConsoleWrite(ConsoleColor Color, string Text)
- Writes a line to the console using a specific color.

(...)

Bittiez

Sorceror
Bittiez updated Bittiez Utilities with a new update entry:

Bittiez Utilities

Added:

This will return a List-SkillName- of all skills in the system.
EX:
C#:
List<SkillName> Skillz = Bittiez.Tools.List_All_Skills();
This will return a list of all items in a container, if Search_Sub_Containers is true, it will recursevly search all containers recursevly.
Ex:
C#:
List<Item> Items = List_Items_In_Container((BaseContainer)Mobile.Backpack, true);

Read the rest of this update entry...

hey, this thing looks like it would be exactly what i'm looking for but I can't get it to work.
please understand i am just upgrading from razor to assistuo and am doing ONLY what i explain, outside of that, please tell me if i'm missing any steps needed.

i extracted to assistuo\scrips\customs\boxerchat\
and i also have assistuo\scrips\customs\\BittiezUtilities\
i have edited the start_y position.

restarted multiple times during this. please help cause this looks very useful =)

Bittiez

Sorceror
hey, this thing looks like it would be exactly what i'm looking for but I can't get it to work.
please understand i am just upgrading from razor to assistuo and am doing ONLY what i explain, outside of that, please tell me if i'm missing any steps needed.

i extracted to assistuo\scrips\customs\boxerchat\
and i also have assistuo\scrips\customs\\BittiezUtilities\
i have edited the start_y position.

restarted multiple times during this. please help cause this looks very useful =)
Well first of all, Utilities is a required script for Boxer Chat to work, you should be asking for help in Boxer Chat.
Second of all Boxer Chat is a RunUO script, not an AssistUO script. Boxer Chat is 100% server-side not client side.

Well first of all, Utilities is a required script for Boxer Chat to work, you should be asking for help in Boxer Chat.
Second of all Boxer Chat is a RunUO script, not an AssistUO script. Boxer Chat is 100% server-side not client side.
thank you so much for that super quick response, that explains it =)