RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bleach ranting -Spoilers-

Radwen

Wanderer
Bleach ranting -Spoilers-

Man, people never die do they ? It takes likes ages and tons of fatal wounds before actually dies >_>. They all end up recovering ..

This is my main rant. Oh yeah, it also took FOREVER to save rukia .. ONCE... then yay! Twice! and then omfg .. 3rd time ? Wtf dude I was wishing for all that to be finished by eps 40-50 max ...

Tbh, I think the beginning of it is good, but the rest just feels like dragon ball to me. I'll continue watching it because I like the storyline and plot twits ... but it sure gets fucking annoying at times. Take the 110 eps and make 40 out of it and the Anime would score much better score imo.

I'm at 62 right now ..

Radwen

Wanderer
Lol, noooooo.

Don't worry bzk ;) I know db dbz dbgt by heart lol. I won't mind watching something similar .. but I just won't be able to watch it a second time lol.. due to my db overdose.

The beggining I might ree-watch though..

Ab, die.

bzk90

Lord
DBGT = worst anime ever

The original writer/mangaka of the DB and DBZ series had very little to do with DBGT.

So yeah, the black spy set up a mirror above his tv set so he could see behind him in case the white spy tried to sneak up on him, then he got a hand mirror and some bottles and set them up on a fence and practiced shooting backwards. Then he was at home watching tv when the white spy showed up in the mirror and the black spy shot his gun behind him like he practiced, only the mirror wasnt a mirror cuz like the white spy had removed it and cut a hole in the wall and shot him and the black spy died :/

Best episode EVER

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
bzk90 said:
DBGT = worst anime ever

The original writer/mangaka of the DB and DBZ series had very little to do with DBGT.
Sadly, I agree. I was hoping for some kick ass SS4 shenanigans, but got a DB remake. Pissed me off. I only ended up watching half of GT

Radwen

Wanderer
DB was awesome, DBZ was good, DBGT was a shock. I was expecting so much from it, so I watched it till the end. It wasn't terrible ... but I would never watch it again.

brenton

Wanderer
Help me please

Hi all.
i absolutley love this forum, and have found it excellent to help me with starting my own shard, but, i have a couple of questions and can't seem to figure out how to post a new message? Could anyone please help?

Sorry to have to post it here... but i can only figure out how to reply:)

bzk90

Lord
Look for the button that has the words "new thread" on it.

Post in a support forum, this section is for fun :)

Radwen

Wanderer
I could've of ranted about you ... but it would of been too long. The anime has some good points at least. :p

jk <3

Slayer706

Sorceror
So yeah, the black spy set up a mirror above his tv set so he could see behind him in case the white spy tried to sneak up on him, then he got a hand mirror and some bottles and set them up on a fence and practiced shooting backwards. Then he was at home watching tv when the white spy showed up in the mirror and the black spy shot his gun behind him like he practiced, only the mirror wasnt a mirror cuz like the white spy had removed it and cut a hole in the wall and shot him and the black spy died :/

Best episode EVER

Please put spoiler tags next time. You totally ruined that one for me :( .

Radwen

Wanderer
Ya there is ab, its coming soon, so you better watch all 110 episodes to catch up.

k thx for the warning TMS .. these bounto guys are getting on my nerves .. like nothing happens cuz people can't do anything lol .. so longgggg

My only rejoice is to AT FUCKING LAST get rukia back on earth at ep 70 .. damn, I wanted her back by ep 30 or something lol.