RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bleach ranting -Spoilers-

Radwen

Wanderer
Icchigo oftens changes into shinigami and leaves his body at random places ... like in the hospital .. how did he get his body back lol.

bzk90

Lord
either kon takes his corpse or one of his friends carries the corpse back home.

*goes back to watching pol pot documentary*

Radwen

Wanderer
Yeah but in the hospital Kon stays a lion and everyone runs out at the same time lol .. there no one that took it :p.

Radwen

Wanderer
Why are the theme songs getting worse as the series goes forward?

That intro song in english .. my god. I required the sub-titles to understand what he was saying >_>. I understand more when Japanese people speak japanese then when they speak english >_<.

Radwen

Wanderer
Yeah .. but its also the way they say it. Take the subs away and all I can understand is tonight and almost another day lol.
Well the first and second time that is .. now I almost know it by heart >_> stupid song. I much rather Ichirni no hana.

I dont officially give karma anymore. The last time I did was to outkast and it was just a message that was too short to be delivered via PM. Occasionally I neg people on behalf of certain banned members. I'm such a sellout:(

hehe they still havent arrived. I'm sure since you're in another country, homeland is checking them :(. Ahh well, I guess it gives me some sense of security. not having an idiot run the country would give me more tho.