RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bug with latest UO Patch

koluch

Sorceror
Yep.
Ill recompile it again after I recheck the merged core files and go from there :(
I will let you know! Thanks!

Eos

Administrator
Staff member
You could also try a clean checkout if you have any other core modifications alongside that.

If the problem persists, your UOP map format may be different. Some assumptions were made when constructing this UOP support based on the files I had here, so I'm not ruling a bug out. Although, this would be the first case I encounter.

Are the UOP map files the original files from the client, or are they edited in any way?

koluch

Sorceror
You could also try a clean checkout if you have any other core modifications alongside that.

If the problem persists, your UOP map format may be different. Some assumptions were made when constructing this UOP support based on the files I had here, so I'm not ruling a bug out. Although, this would be the first case I encounter.

Are the UOP map files the original files from the client, or are they edited in any way?
Well got it fixed about 2pm that Saturday.
Recompiled the core, uninstalled and reinstalled the game and had to mess with the data path which is a first, but all is good.
Maps read fine now and patched to the 7.0.26.4 or whatever it is as posted earlier, thanks!
(makes note to have data path on backup server same as data path on computer server.....idiot!)!

Koluch