RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Building a website

bzk90

Lord
Building a website 07-31-2006 02:59 PM
Your wrong about flash, you shouldn't knock it because you don't understand it. "Flash is the Future of web building"

Don't make me laugh...

The future of the web building is standard compliant and accessible web sites, the last 2 words that come to a web designer/developers head when thinking about flash are "accessible" and "standard compliant".

SVG is the future, not flash...

Oh, and you cant give negative karma when your already negative

Tintamar

Sorceror
Anti-Basic said:
also it kills us poor dial up users. As does your giant ass patches. :p

LOL yeah Ive had a few dial up users have problems, always seems to be the AOL dial up people, their connection will time out before getting a full patch. Since we started using muo we havent had much of a problem anymore. :D

bzk90 said:
Building a website 07-31-2006 02:59 PM
Your wrong about flash, you shouldn't knock it because you don't understand it. "Flash is the Future of web building"

Don't make me laugh...

The future of the web building is standard compliant and accessible web sites, the last 2 words that come to a web designer/developers head when thinking about flash are "accessible" and "standard compliant".

SVG is the future, not flash...

Oh, and you cant give negative karma when your already negative
it was stu.

@Tintamar: AOL sucks... but MSN sucks even more.

TMSTKSBK said:
Except it didn't, in realistic terms. Then again, he likes Mac, so that kinda proves he's loco...
umm no. you're the delusional one. and again you cannot provide an actual answer.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Mac has ghey. Mac R l0x0r.

@AB: Whyyyy should I explain something? Anyone with half a brain agrees. Go looking for your lost quarter...
And then bow to my leet explaining skillz.

TMSTKSBK said:
Mac has ghey. Mac R l0x0r.

@AB: Whyyyy should I explain something? Anyone with half a brain agrees. Go looking for your lost quarter...
And then bow to my leet explaining skillz.
ummm Flash kills websites, and stus site sucks. You're wrong I'm right, You lose.

TMSTKSBK

Lord
svg = scalable vector graphics. (http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/)

bzk tweaked the site...he didn't make it ;)

Flash doesn't kill sites...if implemented correctly. Who the crap is stu?
OS X fails. You shall soon see.

I'm not disputing whether or not it will be used, I'm just saying that Flash isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
Any questions, class?

TMSTKSBK said:
svg = scalable vector graphics. (http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/)

bzk tweaked the site...he didn't make it ;)

Flash doesn't kill sites...if implemented correctly. Who the crap is stu?
OS X fails. You shall soon see.

I'm not disputing whether or not it will be used, I'm just saying that Flash isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
still they chose him over you. And as for stu, since you didnt specify which part of his statement you disagreeed with AGAIN, I assumed all of it:p

If OS X sucks so much, why did vista pretty much copy the entire GUI then?

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Copy? I think you haven't seen the vista gui.
Other half of that is that bzk was there first. There was no choosing involved. Or maybe there was. The devs hate me. Either way he was there first. Now go play.