RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anyone "define" this ?

Sachin Esha

Wanderer
Opp still crashed player, but not server, however when i do a server restart now, it always deletes 2/3 quest npcs for the questline saying errors thrown, soooo this
might go deeper than a single script error. *sighs*

Dian

Sorceror
matter of fact.. yes! I have hit a few birds in my day. More crow's and a seagull than pigeons. But, the nearby neighbor does have pigeons, I have yet to figure out wtf for, but they do swarm around over there. might have to keep more of an eye out for them, now!

Dian

Sorceror
Opp still crashed player, but not server, however when i do a server restart now, it always deletes 2/3 quest npcs for the questline saying errors thrown, soooo this
might go deeper than a single script error. *sighs*

If it wants to delete some Mobiles, there are serialization issues with those mobs. I suppose would need to look at the gump scripts that that gump calls, when selecting one of those buttons. Im running out of time though.

Sachin Esha

Wanderer
So as it stands , going to pull this script out , sadly but will continue to work on it. Its really sad when such a huge and wonderful script like this comes along and i cant make it work. As usual, comments suggestions and/or jokes always appreciated. Thanks everyone who tries to help and thanks to those that have helped me.