RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anyone "define" this ?

Sachin Esha

Wanderer
Your right it compiles ! GOing to implement it now and see if the change effects any of the quest, thank you kindly. Have a great day !

Hammerhand

Knight
That isnt even the same quest... you were doing the Fikus quests... this is the Hercules quest by a different author entirely.

Sachin Esha

Wanderer
You stand correct, that my friend is why one should never type under the influence of medication. Taking a break as obviously i need to rest. Will continue to work on the RIGHT one this evening i hope

Enroq

Sorceror
Lol at your dark alleys because it's really your neighbor's house.

In reality cocaine and heroin are former pharmaceuticals made illegal.

There are plenty of medications that can be grown and used without being synthesized. Further more these medications do not come with side-effects like.. say.. death.

Dian

Sorceror
Alright... raise your hands if your under the influence !
*looks around.... *

*slowly raises hand...*

What..

What?!?!

:p

Sachin Esha

Wanderer
Ok my daughter has found a issue, might me fixable , hope so. Please take a look at the pic listed below. At the upper left hand corner and on the upper right hand corner you see A-L & M-Z. Whenever either of those buttons are clicked , it immediately sends player to desktop. Gives msg "UO client stopped working". Any ideas ? I was thinking of just removing it as the player can "Scroll" but i dont want to remove anything yet that might of a intended purpose that i am not aware of. Thanks for input and suggestions and Ohhh..... loved the conversation i missed after i went to bed, you guys are tooooo funny lol.

Updated... On the "Dark Arts Quest" as it seems, he continues to "start" the quest, the npc "Strabo" just gives them the same gump over and over , sending them to kill the first mob which is the "a Dark arts minion" aka "lich lord" . I went into the script and found that the other spawners had in fact spawned but "Strabo" does not tell the players what to do with the "Gargoyle eye" nor does he send them another mob search. Are they in fact suppose to have to kill the first spawned mob many times and collect a " quota of gargoyle eyes" or am i missing something?

Ok its official, Strabo is on strike ! "Speak" just begins the quest over to the same mob and speaking of mobs i have 7 screaming at me atm to fix this quest lol, help ! THanks guys.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 5

Dian

Sorceror
Not certain, but in the script..
C#:
AddButton(20, 25, 210, 211, 1, GumpButtonType.Reply, 0);
AddLabel(45, 25, 1152, "A - L");
AddButton(375, 25, 210, 211, 2, GumpButtonType.Reply, 0);
AddLabel(400, 25, 1152, "M - Z");

Yet, below in that script for functions..
C#:
            switch (info.ButtonID)
            {
                case 1:
                    {
                        if (from.HasGump(typeof(TeachGargishGump)))
                            from.CloseGump(typeof(TeachGargishGump));
                        from.SendGump(new TeachGargishA_LGump(from));
                        break;
                    }
                case 2:
                    {
                        if (from.HasGump(typeof(TeachGargishGump)))
                            from.CloseGump(typeof(TeachGargishGump));
                        from.SendGump(new TeachGargishM_ZGump(from));
                        break;
                    }
            }

There is no case: 0

I am pretty sure those were meant to be set to these case blocks, like;
'A - L' should be GumpButtonType.Reply, 1);
'M - Z' should be GumpButtonType.Reply, 2);

Otherwise, when it is set to 0, there is no case 0: and I guess, is crashing the client.
I could be wrong too though.. its early, and hardly got a cup of coffee yet.

Sachin Esha

Wanderer
Hmmm so (from) should be changed to
A - L' should be GumpButtonType.Reply, 1);
'M - Z' should be GumpButtonType.Reply, 2);
if i am understanding you correctly...

Dian

Sorceror
no, nothing to do with (from).. its the last digit at that code,., the original lines are both set to 0. You see I have changed them, first GumpButton.Reply, 1 (was 0 ) and the other GumpButton.Reply, 2 (was 0 )

Dian

Sorceror
C#:
AddButton(20, 25, 210, 211, 1, GumpButtonType.Reply, 1);
            AddLabel(45, 25, 1152, "A - L");
            AddButton(375, 25, 210, 211, 2, GumpButtonType.Reply, 2);
            AddLabel(400, 25, 1152, "M - Z");

this is what it should be, if I am right.

Dian

Sorceror
Ball's in your court man! Anyways, its tough for me to spend much more than some morning forum replies on UO with the weather is nice here! You think that Avatar is just some photoshop? Thats is me and my real life joy! :)