RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can not use razor 1.0.3 at all

DarkGypsy

Wanderer
Zippy said:
Okay this was a UOGateway related problem.

Redownload and it *should* be fixed but I cannot get UOGateway to get it to work so I can test. Someone please test it for me and let me know.

Actually this wasn't only a UO Gateway problem. In my post above I had noted that I was using the most recent version of ConnectUO and was having the exact same problem. I worked with Jeff a bit on the ConnectUO forums before realizing that the problem wasn't with ConnectUO, but with Razor itself.
The newest version of Razor has indeed fixed this problem and does allow ConnectUO to start it like UO Gateway used to. Many thanks for this fix.

Just a note to anyone that might not have read the thread about the latest version of razor: UO Gateway has NOT but updated to work with the new client encryption system with the client versions above 5.0.6e. If you have a client version of either 5.0.6.5 or 5.0.7.0, you will either need to get ConnectUO and use it to log onto your shard of choice, or configure Razor to the IP settings of your shard of choice to log in. Unfortunately until Mr. Fixit makes a re-appearance, UO Gateway won't be compatible with the newest versions of UO. :(

Hope this saves someone at least a couple minutes of frustration :D

Kenko

Page
Kenko said:
I get this connecting to localhost:

Weird thing is: I can connect to virtually the same server (same scripts etc) which is hosted in another computer.
Update, I could connect to the server using the old uo-riced client I had. So it's a problem with Razor decrypting the client.exe.

Zippy

Razor Creator
I am aware of problems connecting to localhost via Razor in this version. Do not expect a quick fix for this problem because it impacts a very small number of people.

Azhra

Wanderer
Problem to start game with UOG!!

Hello, i'am a french user of Razor but i encounter a problem:

I get the lastest UOG and RAZOR

any idea?
thanks