RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caught!!

Sunshine

Wanderer
David said:
huh to which?

Blushes-

well honstly ..what they heck is navel thing about

and well not sure what you were doing with your wife...or how that is related to oranges...GOSH it's not easy being ancient

Sunshine said:
When I was younger (alot younger) and was still living at home with fater (mother had already passed away) ...we were in the down stair living room .....being intimate when what to my horror do I see but my 5 year old brother standing not 3 feet away

what are you doing sissy?

ummmm ....wrestling ? go up stairs and I will come get you an ice cream (hey best I could think up fast after all the blood was not in my brain at the time..

he never asked questions about or referenced that time (thank heavens)

Never took that chance again either lol

Okay... so you and your father were being intimate? wtf

David

Moderate
With my wife - oranges, cherries, chocolate, whatever works... lol

Actually the orange thing was a response to AB's comment about navels... you know Navel Oranges... ok, lame, they can't all be winners.

Sunshine

Wanderer
Sunshine said:
When I was younger (alot younger) and was still living at home with father (mother had already passed away) ...we were in the down stair living room .....being intimate when what to my horror do I see but my 5 year old brother standing not 3 feet away

what are you doing sissy?

ummmm ....wrestling ? go up stairs and I will come get you an ice cream (hey best I could think up fast after all the blood was not in my brain at the time..

he never asked questions about or referenced that time (thank heavens)

Never took that chance again either lol

OMG no..well he was a sick adopted dad but never pinned me long enough..

I Was talking about my BF and I were being all ..umm well and yea my little brother walked in ..sorry I was typing and laughing as I recalled that day

Sunshine

Wanderer
David said:
With my wife - oranges, cherries, chocolate, whatever works... lol

Actually the orange thing was a response to AB's comment about navels... you know Navel Oranges... ok, lame, they can't all be winners.

whispers...Pepermint at xmas is -licks lips- yummy

Sunshine said:
OMG no..well he was a sick adopted dad but never pinned me long enough..

I Was talking about my BF and I were being all ..umm well and yea my little brother walked in ..sorry I was typing and laughing as I recalled that day

Oh! Okay whew! was like... ewwwww.

-Storm

milt

Knight
Well now that I think of it, I do remember being walked in on by a friend while getting head from my gf.

It wasn't really anything major, he was just like "OH GOD" and closed the door really quick, and then we just laughed about it later.

NiteStar

Wanderer
pacolaco2 said:
Girls fucking love men on bikes (generalization)

Was riding bikes (motorcycles) since I was 12, first Harley at 15 (sanctioned member of MC Bandido, retired) and I must agree, many women love the "Bad Boy" image, think they both want the excitement as well as the maternal urge to "save" the bad boy...

led to many interesting conversations late at night but I digress :)

:D :D

milt said:
Well now that I think of it, I do remember being walked in on by a friend while getting head from my gf.

It wasn't really anything major, he was just like "OH GOD" and closed the door really quick, and then we just laughed about it later.

Neighbor across the street and his wife have 3 kids at home, hard to find "alone time".....they were in his workshop (woodworking and no pun intended) and getting "busy" if you catch my drift.

A friend of the husband came by at a bad moment and opened the door to the shop, guy ran out backwards saying over and over OMG OMG OMG :eek: :eek: :eek:

Wouldn't/couldn't look the woman in the eyes again for months but finally said if they ever divorce he wants her ROFLMAO :D :D :D

What can I say, she does look good even with clothes on :D

Sunshine

Wanderer
why are people freaked when they see others "busy" I mean have they never wanted to ? or even tried it?.....should be more like ...WOW congrats you getting.....well ya know

pacolaco2

Sorceror
Radwen said:
Dudes, stop being pricks. A normal male masturbates twice a week.
I actually find it unhealthy for someone to go without sexual activity for too long.
Sure, I've been 1-2 weeks without masturbating .. but in average I probably average out once a day.

Do I have to act like a fucking prick a pretend I don't? Damnit whats this bullshit about "I stopped six month ago". Fuck that, if you masturbate, you masturbate. It has nothing to do with not being able to get a girl. Males need a lot of sexual activity.

It is quite frequent for males to masturbate a few times in a week even though they have sex with their girlfriends 5 days a week. I do it, my friends do it.
Heck I'd masturbate 1 hour after I had sex if I felt like it.

Masturbating isn't for freaks, not masturbating is.
Stop acting like fags and tell the truth fucktards.

Uh, there's ways to get sexual activity other than your hand.

NiteStar

Wanderer
Sunshine said:
why are people freaked when they see others "busy" I mean have they never wanted to ? or even tried it?.....should be more like ...WOW congrats you getting.....well ya know

I agree Sunshine, when much younger in my "bad boy" days it wasn't a big thing to walk into a room where a Brother (fellow club member) would be getting busy, it wasn't a big thing. I think many people view the sex act as a private thing and not a spectator sport, what a shame...it should be an Olympic Event!!!

Perhaps if it was we could find world piece err peace :D

Sunshine

Wanderer
NiteStar said:
I agree Sunshine, when much younger in my "bad boy" days it wasn't a big thing to walk into a room where a Brother (fellow club member) would be getting busy, it wasn't a big thing. I think many people view the sex act as a private thing and not a spectator sport, what a shame...it should be an Olympic Event!!!

Spits on my screen...

OMG too funny ...

I would want to be on the American Pleasure Team. ohhh maybe The American Cream team

That was a bad punn sorry ..Hides

NiteStar

Wanderer
Sunshine said:
Spits on my screen...

OMG too funny ...

I would want to be on the American Pleasure Team. ohhh maybe The American Cream team

That was a bad punn sorry ..Hides

*falls out of chair on his fat arse laughing ROFLMAO :D :D :D

mordero

Knight
NiteStar said:

Do a search for "Trojan games" on Google :p