RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caught!!

Joeku said:
*smacks A-B*

Sorry, Tannis. He gets out-of-hand every now and then...
Every now and then? when was I ever 'in hand.'? I think she realizes I was joking.
But seriously, I dont see why so many chicks feel the need to lie about stuff like that. Then when you catch them at it, they're like "oh I was just experimenting" Its not like we're not gonna still like you just cuz you do that, I for one would like a girl knowing she did it.

Tannis

Knight
Anti-Basic said:
See now if it was a guy, I'd tell him to shut up... but details, please!!
I don't kiss and tell! Even if it's just myself :D

@Joeku

I can handle it...I was on the verge of blushing though. Takes a lot for me.

Tannis said:
I don't kiss and tell! Even if it's just myself :D

@Joeku

I can handle it...I was on the verge of blushing though. Takes a lot for me.
I think its a bit more than a kiss.... :p

I have never blushed in my life. But I just made your sig blush.

Tannis

Knight
If the RunUO IRC channel is anything like Starbucks, I need to start going in there. I didn't know how addicting this forum was!

Tannis said:
If the RunUO IRC channel is anything like Starbucks, I need to start going in there. I didn't know how addicting this forum was!
it is. Also check out #Irina, if its still up.

PappaSmurf

Knight
Ok now for an on topic post....

Me personally never been caught....close calls yes but caught no.

My little sister though got caught getting down in the stock room of a Wal-Mart.......

I've called her "The Price Slasher" ever since....

its my thread... and I hijacked yours into religion somehow, so meh.

Price slasher.... why is that not as funny as it should be? fuck I hate it when I dun get things...

PappaSmurf

Knight
Anti-Basic said:
its my thread... and I hijacked yours into religion somehow, so meh.

Price slasher.... why is that not as funny as it should be? fuck I hate it when I dun get things...

Ever see the Wal-Mart commercials with the yellow smiley dressed up as Zoro?