RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caught!!

Liacs

Sorceror
I have to be patient for a few weeks / months / years I guess... with my fat tummy *lol*. He is just catholic and thinks the baby can see him while "doing me"... :) men... *sighs* :D *shakes head laughing*

Liacs said:
I have to be patient for a few weeks / months / years I guess... with my fat tummy *lol*. He is just catholic and thinks the baby can see him while "doing me"... :) men... *sighs* :D *shakes head laughing*
thats awesome. Meh I was raised catholic. As you can see by most of my posts, Its safe to say I'm not anymore lol. But he does bring up an intresting point... i dun know if I would do a pregant girl... the baby might get hurt or something... this is confusing me.

Liacs

Sorceror
ok, to clean this up: you can't hurt the baby... this is just in the heads of men...
as long as the woman likes it and it doesn't hurt, it is nooooo problem whatsoever...
just for the record and the poor women you are going to make pregnant one day :D

And hun, there would be also other things than you-know-what to please a woman... *starts dreaming*

PappaSmurf

Knight
Liacs said:
ok, to clean this up: you can't hurt the baby... this is just in the heads of men...
as long as the woman likes it and it doesn't hurt, it is nooooo problem whatsoever...
just for the record and the poor women you are going to make pregnant one day :D

And hun, there would be also other things than you-know-what to please a woman... *starts dreaming*

Don't forget that some women crave sex more while pregnant and also there is no risk of getting them pregnant while they already are :p

Liacs said:

yeah I know about that... heheh again you need more of my posts, And I know that wun hurt the baby. But real sex can get rough sometimes... maybe if shes on top...but I'm tiny and might get squashed. (especially if shes pregnant)

Also speaking of back when I was Catholic.. back then I still belived in god, (obviously) So I usta be scared to masturbate cuz I thought the people in heaven looking down on us could see me doing it.

Liacs

Sorceror
The people up in heaven would have had fun, too, don't you think so? *grins*

Ok, I am not tiny atm, but I don't think I could squash anybody... *thinks about it a bit and wonders if that is the reason why bf doesn't want to have sex in the first place*

PappaSmurf

Knight
Anti-Basic said:
Also speaking of back when I was Catholic.. back then I still belived in god, (obviously) So I usta be scared to masturbate cuz I thought the people in heaven looking down on us could see me doing it.

You ever watched Dogma?

What you said reminds me of the bit in the Mexican resturant.

What's God like?

Lonely but funny, take sex for example nothing is funnier than the faces you people make mid-coitous.

Sex is a joke in Heaven?

From what I hear it's mostly a joke down here too.

Viago

Knight
almost got caught having sex, let me rephrase this irl sex. for you who are unfamilure with the subject =p

Sunshine

Wanderer
Viago said:
almost got caught having sex, let me rephrase this irl sex. for you who are unfamilure with the subject =p

Hmm what is that?? and do you have prove? are we to accept your word at this? I do not know you well enough to know when you are trying to fool me..I will be needing documentation and ID..thank you I will wait

Sunshine

Wanderer
Viago said:

Wow dude I was playing...GeZZ negged me for it ....lighten up..I think you need to leave the comp and go have some of the RL stuff

Caught!!07-22-2006 10:50 PMViago

Radwen

Wanderer
I just felt like saying that .. its not that old I know. But still old for a non-trash thread. Well its half-trash lets say.