RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CEO's GMHidingstone

Orbit Storm

Sorceror
errrm... it does have that.. thats the problem... when i downloaded this thing i didn't get any "StoneEffect" file... lol
Heres what i have:

/*
Script Name: GMHidingStone.cs
Author: CEO
Version: 1.0
Public Release: 06/05/04
Purpose: A stone that allows for multiple hide/appear effects for counselors and above.
*/
using System;
using Server;
using Server.Misc;
using Server.Items;
using Server.Targeting;
using Server.StoneEffect;
namespace Server.Items
{
public enum StoneEffect {
FlameStrike1, FlameStrike3, FlameStrikeLightningBolt, Sparkle1, Sparkle3, Explosion, ExplosionLightningBolt, DefaultRunUO

Orbit Storm

Sorceror
LMAO.... no frickin idea..... it was there.. odd.... lol.... let me delete it and tell you what happens.. lol...

My newest motto.. "If it doesn't work, delete the damn thing"
:D

***Edit***

On after thought.. is this error of the same problem?? lol

- Error: Scripts\Customs\Complete Event System V1.0\EventSword.cs: CS0234: (lin
e 18, column 22) The type or namespace name 'ChylothStaff' does not exist in the
class or namespace 'Server.Engines' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

frank

Wanderer
Great Script

I love this script and so do my other staff members. Do you mind changes of this script being made? Ive made a few different Items using the foundation of your script. Right now it goes with a few other things that i have made and a few friends have asked me to post it

CEO

Sorceror
Sorry, I missed a few questions. Some are old, but I'll reply to those and the one above in one thread.
Orbit Storm said:
using Server.StoneEffect;
There is no line in this script that says that. I don't know where you're getting your stuff, but you're using a modified version that isn't the original.

Orbit Storm said:
***Edit***

On after thought.. is this error of the same problem?? lol

- Error: Scripts\Customs\Complete Event System V1.0\EventSword.cs: CS0234: (lin
e 18, column 22) The type or namespace name 'ChylothStaff' does not exist in the
class or namespace 'Server.Engines' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
This is a not related to GMHidingStone, it's an entirely different problem caused by whatever is in EventSword.cs.

frank said:
I love this script and so do my other staff members. Do you mind changes of this script being made? Ive made a few different Items using the foundation of your script. Right now it goes with a few other things that i have made and a few friends have asked me to post it
Thank you for asking. Can you PM me with more specifics? If all you've done is changed the image/item with the exact same function what would be the point? Anyone can easily modify those for their own use. Or feel free to just send what you've got to your friends, no one can really control what's passed between people outside the forums, but it's nice of you to check. If you've substantially added to the script with new effects/features, PM me the changes and I can work them into an update.

CEO

Sorceror
Updated to 1.1
  • Added 4 additional effects provided by Jebbit.
  • Added the ability to set the color of the effect allowing each Staff member to appear/disappear in their own unique colors of choice.

Jebbit rox ^_^ oh you too CEO, no worries. :p (could't help that comment, but I'll check, what he contributed. :D )
Uh :confused: nice carpet, never tried this before, as far, as I remember.

azcopper

Wanderer
Error Message

I realize this is an older script but does anyone have a working copy? I am eager to try it out if it still works :D

! C:\Documents and Settings\Scott\Desktop\GMHidingStone.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

CEO

Sorceror
I've removed the zip file and uploaded my .cs file instead. Thanks for letting me know, too many zips have been broken here for a long time. I don't visit here as much either.... Anyways, you can remove your attachments. :)

Thx

Edit: Odd I used to get an email notification whenever someone posted to one of my script threads.. I guess that changed with an upgrade or something...

Edit2: I've gone back and removed all the currently broken .zip attachments and replaced with .cs, so hopefully all my stuff is downloadable again!

kaiha154

Wanderer
Been having a blast with this script. All my helpers have their own special entrance and exit. I hae also added 5 more effects to it as well. We do whats called a full throttle effect with it. We have it repeat and run around dragging the multiple effects behind us. Makes some pretty cool animation considering the game lacks in that area. Thanks again for bringing something fun and practical to the game.