RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CEOTurboSlots V1.0

CEO

Sorceror
Alari said:
If I get a chance, and you don't mind, I may take a crack at modifying it to do just that.
Um.. Please don't. I put alot of work into these slots. Anyone can code something up 100 different ways and think it's better. As it is, it's one item that can become 14 differently themed slots. You're wanting to create 14 items instead and I think that would be alot of work and duplicity. I'm sure other more experienced c# people here could probably do this better as well, but this is my contribution and I prefer to leave it at that. If everyone's code got rewritten and released by someone else "that could do it better" or wanted to add something and release it as "their modification" I'd probably not bother to release anything at all. I have a different opinion if the person is inactive and no longer supporting or fixing bugs, but that's hardly the case here. Thanks for asking and understanding, I appreciate the courtesy.

Tintamar

Sorceror
CEO said:
Sheesh, you really want to suck people dry? :eek:

lol no I was just going to set up a couple high roller machines to see if anyone would try them. I doubt I would put any up for over 500gp

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Thats a lot of code to browse through :) You definitly spent some time on this thanks for sharing it.

Orion Sin

Wanderer
TY for letting me look at this code :D maby it will give me a better chance of getting my money back on Alexandria. prolly not huh.

*goes to work on EasyUO slots script some more*

Tanya1965

Wanderer
I love these machines, they are awsomely scripted thank you so much for that, do you have plans for adding one with the lower runic hammers like your runic sewing kits?, I would like only about 20 charges max, but no biggie Im already blown over by them and their complexity, I would never consider meddling with them myself.

Thank you so much for releasing these, awsome!!!

okyzan

Wanderer
how can i set my own reward cash amounts in the pay tables?
and the amounts for playing the games (in default i think is 1gp,50gp and 100gp)
and you said luck affects the odds.is this the aos luck system that you talking about?

CEO

Sorceror
okyzan said:
how can i set my own reward cash amounts in the pay tables?
and the amounts for playing the games (in default i think is 1gp,50gp and 100gp)
and you said luck affects the odds.is this the aos luck system that you talking about?
You can't set your own rewards in the pay tables, changing them without knowing exactly what you're doing (if you have to ask you don't) would probably turn them into gold farmers. The tables are tied to the payouts and the odds of the slots. You can change the amount the game costs by setting the property, explained in the instructions. Luck? Is there any other kind of luck other then the AOS system? That's the one built in to RunUO and the only one I'm aware of.

okyzan

Wanderer
no i mean i want to change the rewards like three barbed kit image gives barbed kit i want it to change money or something else.

okyzan

Wanderer
there is a bug that i found.in my shard the the tiles between machines are about 2 or 3 tiles .when a player play a game and click another machine the gump refreshes the new game and when he exit from the new game machine still says its being used by me lol :) i have to double click the machine and reexit from it to make the machine status open .if a restriction comes like if a player plays a game and if he still in the game when click another machine "you cannot play when you already playing a game" msg will be very good.

CEO

Sorceror
This is not a bug, someone can potentionally take several machines (though rude) around them, but only play one. That is why there is an idle timer, if someone takes a machine and stays within the machine's range (3 tiles) but doesn't play for 5 minutes it'll release the machine.

dracana

Sorceror
CEO said:
This is not a bug, someone can potentionally take several machines (though rude) around them, but only play one. That is why there is an idle timer, if someone takes a machine and stays within the machine's range (3 tiles) but doesn't play for 5 minutes it'll release the machine.

Yeah, just like those old ladies in Vegas that sit their chair right between two slots and play them both (or more)... Annoying, but very realistic ;)

otimpyre

Sorceror
Help

I dont have xmlspawner I did what you said and commented out this
Code:
#undef XMLSPAWNER
//#define XMLSPAWNER
using System;
using System.Collections;
using Server;
using Server.Gumps;
using Server.Items;
using Server.Network;

And I get this

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 1 warnings)
 - Warning: Scripts\Customs\Systems\Dupre Tokens\Banking\Abacus.cs: CS0219: (lin
e 159, column 9) The variable 'valuef' is assigned but its value is never used
 - Error: Scripts\Customs\ZzzzzTesting\TurboSlots\turboslot.cs: CS0246: (line 10
86, column 35) The type or namespace name 'XmlPropertiesGump' could not be found
 (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

CEO

Sorceror
The first error isn't my script, the second is because you're doing something wrong. You either edited the wrong turboslot.cs file or didn't save before compiling. I know this works, I test all my stuff quite alot. I've compiled it many times with #xmlspawner "off" so it uses the normal prop gump. The line clearly shows the error is on 1086 which is:

Code:
#if XMLSPAWNER
                from.SendGump(new XmlPropertiesGump(from, this));
#else
                from.SendGump( new PropertiesGump( from, this ) );
#endif

There's simply no way for XmlPropertiesGump to be used if you're commenting out the correct line and doing the right thing.

otimpyre

Sorceror
Finally figured it out

I had to comment out //#define XMLSPAWNER in Turboslots.cs and in Turboslotsgump.cs # undefine XMLSPAWNER //#define XMLSPAWNER :) :) Ty

CEO

Sorceror
otimpyre said:
I had to comment out //#define XMLSPAWNER in Turboslots.cs and in Turboslotsgump.cs # undefine XMLSPAWNER //#define XMLSPAWNER :) :) Ty
I've no idea what you're doing with these files. There is no definition of XMLSPAWNER (or need of) in turboslotsgump.cs. That gump has nothing at all to with properties. Now the keno one has that, because there's a prop button in that gump. You must be confused or something. Glad you got it working though.

Pyro-Tech

Knight
i had just updated this to reflect the last jackpot won by bug/fix whatever....well it doesn't seem to be updating....anything i need to change on my currently placed slots??

CEO

Sorceror
Nope. It worked fine for me, just have mouse over the slot and it should display more info. Nothing else is needed, if you're not getting more info I think you've probably put the file in the wrong spot.

Pyro-Tech

Knight
CEO said:
Nope. It worked fine for me, just have mouse over the slot and it should display more info. Nothing else is needed, if you're not getting more info I think you've probably put the file in the wrong spot.

oh....i thought it was for the gump display.....the information in the gump doesn't change for me.

and i just downloaded from the site and did an overwrite so.....should be in proper places

CEO

Sorceror
It's always shown last jackpot winner on the gump. This shows it on the props when you mouse over.