RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commands List

ThatOneGuy

Wanderer
Commands List

Hi, nice to meet you. I'm stupid, and I just discovered the commands (like ". move"). They're really great. Is there a list, somewhere, of all the commands and what they do? This is some good stuff. :D

ThatOneGuy

Wanderer
Maybe in your docs folder. Do you mean in the docs folder in the RunUO archive? I'm talking about the commands in Krrios's client. This is, in fact, the forum for Krrios's client. I direct you to the title of the forum: "Krrios' Client". Maybe you got confused and thought I was asking about the RunUO commands in the Krrios's client forum, and that's why you mention the docs folder and think it's the wrong forum?

zero

Not Nice
Phantom, you are in the wrong forum.

As far as a listing of commands for Krrios Client (yes this is th Krrios client forum) I haven't seen one before and would like a listing myself..

I know there are several commands that are useful like . noto

I hope that they are documented in the next release =)

krrios

Administrator
Yes, an ingame 'information browser' has been implemented for the next release. Currently, it contains three things: command documentation; spell casting tables for magery, chivalry, and necromancy; and swing speed charts for all weapons.

Phantom

Knight
lol didn't exactly say which command list he wanted.

Figued since he said .move ( only difference is the pre-fix ).

zero

Not Nice
blackdragon: np.

krrios
Yes, an ingame 'information browser' has been implemented for the next release. Currently, it contains three things: command documentation; spell casting tables for magery, chivalry, and necromancy; and swing speed charts for all weapons.

omg awesome, i can't wait till the next release, as i'm sure everyone that also uses kuoc does =)

ThatOneGuy

Wanderer
I was hoping that, since I posted in the Krrios' Client forum, it would be obvious my question was about Krrios' Client commands.

Definitely looking forward to the new client! Take your time Krrios, make it great, but I still can't wait! :eek:

psz

Administrator
Someone posted a Razor bug in the RunUO Bug Report forum today.

At this point, many long time users have gotten used to people posting in the wrong forums...

zero

Not Nice
it's just ironic that the same anal people are still making the same mistakes they flame people for.

psz

Administrator
No, when 90% of the time the person asking the question posts in the wrong forum, the experienced people tend to EXPECT it.

Next time just say, "When using the krrios client, what are that client's commands?"

We all make mistakes and jumping down some ones throat just because they may have been less than agreable in the past does not make it right.

"Can't we all just get along?"

psz

Administrator
Knowing what board you're in is fine. Knowing 100% FOR CERTAIN the person you're answering knows what board THEY are in is another story.

ThatOneGuy

Wanderer
Maybe in the past people have posted to the wrong boards. I wouldn't be surprised. But in a case like this, where it can go either way, shouldn't you at least give the poster the benefit of the doubt? Instead of automatically assuming they're wrong? If I had asked "How do you set up a RunUO server" in this forum, that's obviously not on topic. But when I ask, in the Krrios' Client forum, about a feature of Krrios' Client, that is coincidentally similar to features of a completely different piece of software, why assume it's not about Krrios' Client?

So you can't know for 100% sure that the other person knows what board they're on. Are you looking for excuses to tell people their posts are off-topic, or are you actually interested in on-topic discussion?

psz

Administrator
I'm pointing out why a long time user could make that simple mistake.
Period.

When 95% f this *WEBSITE* revolves around one topic (RunUO), and has done so for a YEAR, and has REPEATEDLY had posters post to the wrong forums, after awhile your brain tends to go into automatic mode (What's the command for <blah>, instant answer == <RunUO Answer>)

I'm sorry that Phantom posted in the wrong forum.

I'm even MORE sorry that people can't seem to comprehend something as simple as habit. Namely answering a question on this website as if it were a RunUO question, which it has been for WELL OVER A YEAR.

zero

Not Nice
psz, honestly, do you only come to this forum to flame people? Or do you actually use the client like everyone else who posts here.