RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commands List

psz

Administrator
I've used the client. I like the client. I also use OSI 2D. I also use OSI 3D. I also use Iris. I try to use as many things as possible to make sure I know which one is best in any given situation.

Please show me where I flamed anyone.

blackdragon

Wanderer
For real... all the posts ive seen you having convo's in psz your arguing and flaming some one else. Do you just have an argumentive mentality or are you just a prick?

psz

Administrator
Praytell where? Please? Show me?

This is the second time I've asked wher I flamed in this thread...

As for being argumentative, I only argue when someone A: Doesn't think another oppinion is valid, or B: Someone is patently wrong about something (See the thread regarding XP and whether or not it's an NT OS or not).

In THIS case, all I did was point out a VALID reason why someone could mistake the initial question as being RunUO based, even though it was in the krrios forum.

And, if you'd read "all" of my posts, you'd have seen me fix bugs, help newbies, post scripts, post FAQs, link to .Net, update OSI news, update Iris news, etc etc etc.

blackdragon

Wanderer
Well some one in their right mind should know what thread they are in because they have to click a SPECIFIC sub-thread to get into a certain area. Any one in their right mind should be able to remember what they are looking at because they clicked that specific area for a reason.

psz

Administrator
I agree.

BUT, as I pointed out already, it is still VERY common for people to post in the wrong forums. I've seen krrios questions posted in RunUO General Forums, RunUO questions in Third Party, Razor in RunUO Bug Reports, etc.

I never said it was RIGHT. I just said it's been known to happen. Alot. Especially over the last year+