RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Counterfeit Script Creator 1.1

Orbit Storm

Sorceror
Any word on whether or not this is compatible with Win7?

I continue getting "Ultima.Art" exceptions; despite having UOML installed, and choosing the correct directory. Yes, UO is listed in my registry..

Not sure what the issue is here.. Obviously I've read through this entire thread; but the only answer given to this same question.. doesn't work.

Orbit Storm

Sorceror
EDIT:

After doing some quick research on Windows 7's functionality with UO.. It turns out its not a compatibility issue. For those of you running 64-Bit Windows 7.. you need to follow the link below, and download Ultima SDK:

http://ultimasdk.codeplex.com/

Once you download it.. open the RAR file.. you do not need to extract the whole file!

UltimaSDK-release.rar\obj\Debug

Navigate your way through the RAR file to the above folder (Debug). You will find an Ultima.dll file in there.. Extract that file to your desktop, or wherever you have CSC (script creator) placed. Sometimes, it will extract the file and place it within empty copies of the "obj" and "Debug" folders.

Long story short?

The problem is you have a 64-bit OS, and most likely the Ultima.dll you are using doesn't support x64. Thus its not finding your UO Installation directory (hence the Exception error). You need to update your ultima.dll to the version found in Ultima SDK.

Good luck! =)

Gage Williams

Wanderer
sorry not trying to be a dick loureiro... But simply pick a shield script out that already exists and edit it to your liking. ;)

I just use this so I can fill my server with useless collector quests lol

Fixxxer

Sorceror
Gage I think he would have probably gave up trying to figure it out after almost 2 years. I catch myself doing this from time to time as well.

Gage Williams

Wanderer
yea... i was just reading through stuff and didnt even think to look at the date until afterwards... infact my room mate said as soon as i posted it "lol that was like a decade ago" i apoligize for bumping this by accident XD

Fixxxer

Sorceror
I don't see why anyone would care I was just giving you some shit because I do that all the time too, this is still an used script/program, maybe someone needed to see this anyways.