RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Counterfeit Script Creator 1.1

Sexy-Vampire

Sorceror
ok i got around to useing it today its vary user frindly but some scitps i made wherent 100% error free so i just dumped tham becuse wasint nessasy ones for my project but over all pawned the other script gen i had

Hotshot

Sorceror
Got a quick question ? Any special place these files have to go, I'm getting error everytime i click on weapon choice. Possible the XML file goes in specific folder along with dll etc... yeah, It's been awhile... I did alot of my post by trial and error... I guess I'm back to doing that, lol... any feedback will be appreciated, Thanx...

K

KevinEvans

Uhm... they all have to be in the same folder, and are you sure you have UO installed correctly? o.o

Hotshot

Sorceror
lol, Umm I think lol... Ok , I won't be sarcastic, of course I do.. I have a private server buidling it right now, Just got done downloading some of my scripts i posted. Just thought the XML or DLL would have to be in certian folder, I'll see what it does all in same folder again. I'l keep ya posted.

K

KevinEvans

Uhm... Window's hasn't been working for the last couple of weeks :S So i've been using ubuntu :\ Sorry, but I havent had enough time to finish it last month. The next release date is indefinate. :( BTW, I fixed the Ultima.Art Exception kinda(it still crashes when the selected UO folder is with SE)

Lord_Velius

Sorceror
Suggestions.

Maybe include choices for the peerless bosses, and other mobles of that genre.

I would love to see a tab to dress or arm your moble.
(like for those basing a moble off the brigand)
like a drop down list with some clothing choices or a section to fill in the names of your own gear.
(although I believe the drop down list isn't as feasible as a fill in your gear section (similar to how you set it up for the loot section)

That is my thought on it.
All in all I'd have to say its the best script creator out there thus far.
Even with the initialization error it still preforms flawless.

PBPBPB

Wanderer
need to know how to custom path

because of the way vista 64 bit works, CCC and other 3rd parties throw a path error.

i assume they are set to pull art from the default XP settings, but vista does it completely different. because of this, it isn't possible to duplicate the XP path, so you create a custom path that you can work with.

all i need to know is how to go into these 3rd party programs and change the path.

here's the CCC error:

Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Ultima, Version=2.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Ultima, Version=2.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
   at CounterFeit_Script_Creator.Weapons.WeaponTypeLB_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3074 (QFE.050727-3000)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Counterfeit Script Creator
    Assembly Version: 1.1.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.1.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Michael/Desktop/fjdksl/Counterfeit%20Script%20Creator.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3074 (QFE.050727-3000)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

and here's the pandora error

Code:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'BoxCL, Version=1.1.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'BoxCL, Version=1.1.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
   at TheBox.Pandora.get_ApplicationDataFolder()
   at TheBox.Pandora.get_Log()
   at TheBox.Pandora.Main(String[] args)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

these are the only 2 i use, but i assume most of the others would have this problem.

Harley_Rotu

Wanderer
Just a few small suggestions that might help make this just a bit sweeter :). Possibly the option to choose an item id for the items you are scripting as well as a body value for a mobile. Another one might be making items craftable as an option and list the ingrediants as well as skills required and what not. So far I like the program it is very well made.

Thanks for your hard work

firepants11

Wanderer
Just a minor suggestion if possible, have scripts that are created by the script creator be able to go back and be modified like a new option on the application. It would make it a lot easier then for us bad at scripting. We actually wouldn't have to go into the script and fix it. just a suggestion ;)

Rhydderch

Wanderer
This may sound a bit odd, but could the first post be updated to say exactly what this script is for or what and how it does whatever it does? I am not sure if I shoud try it out or not.....

Uopwnzor

Squire
nice

Now you just need add item creator to the list then it will be set up until you make it where have mobile can drops rare items awhile like paragons drops those rare items that all you need next But Nice so Far keep it going since am just a newbie still at script i like it so far

ltlgod

Wanderer
don't detect the images :(.. i put the direction C:\Programs\EA Games\Ultima Online 2D Client but don't detect

Uopwnzor

Squire
If you can edit quest maker and make it where you can put reward items as putting more items you can get from reward as a random like how if you have a chest in there make it where you can put a suit of armor in the quest but not in a bag am just talking about rewards where you can get different random rewards so i don't have to make 6 quest people just to give out a suit of armor. And Keep up The good Work :p

tommenquar

Sorceror
sorry for resurrecting this thread. but i dont see the creature images as well. tells me "the type initializer for "ultima.bodyconverter" threw an exception.

Anyone have a fix?

Corpsecrank

Sorceror
There is still an issue with the program not being able to be deleted once you access it.

The process for the program is not removed even after closing it. You might want to check into that and correct it.

tommenquar;830571 said:
sorry for resurrecting this thread. but i dont see the creature images as well. tells me "the type initializer for "ultima.bodyconverter" threw an exception.

Anyone have a fix?

Sure you have the game installed and that the directory for the game is the same one that the script creator is looking for?

I ask this because I don't have the game installed and that is what happens for me also. Then again it says right in the first post that without the game installed the images will not display.