RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crazy

Vorspire

Knight
I wouldn't say it's crazy, there are a large number of people who are paraplegic that have learned to use their feet as their hands..

All the same, it is amazing what people can do when the circumstances are right.

She's just lucky she never bound her feet at any point for "beauty", or she would be screwed.

Rosetta

Wanderer
Vorspire;769987 said:
I wouldn't say it's crazy, there are a large number of people who are paraplegic that have learned to use their feet as their hands..

All the same, it is amazing what people can do when the circumstances are right.

She's just lucky she never bound her feet at any point for "beauty", or she would be screwed.

I don't mean that she is crazy. More just that the world in general is and we are all just trying to make it through. I admire her determination and ability.

Vorspire

Knight
Rosetta;770047 said:
I don't mean that she is crazy. More just that the world in general is and we are all just trying to make it through. I admire her determination and ability.

But everyone already knows the world is crazy, we already have a Captain Obvious (Radwen) - We don't need another.

Rosetta

Wanderer
Vorspire;770052 said:
But everyone already knows the world is crazy, we already have a Captain Obvious (Radwen) - We don't need another.

You sure like climbing up peoples asses :rolleyes:

Radwen

Wanderer
He's just crying because I proved to him how dumb he is in one post and he can't do anything about it.

I like anything up there tbh. You're tickling my fancy Vospire :).

@Subject:
She has hardcore legs and abs D:
I'm jealous.

Vorspire

Knight
Radwen;770266 said:
He's just crying because I proved to him how dumb he is in one post and he can't do anything about it.

I like anything up there tbh. You're tickling my fancy Vospire :).

@Subject:
She has hardcore legs and abs D:
I'm jealous.

What post, where? I don't really care tbh, all posts in StarBucks mean nothing to me.

Radwen

Wanderer
Vorspire;770268 said:
What post, where? I don't really care tbh, all posts in StarBucks mean nothing to me.
Well you do see to get all uptight about them and start trying to get back at people. The post was where you started your attempt at flaming me with "This is not Ask Radwen, gtfo".

Vorspire

Knight
Radwen;770285 said:
Well you do see to get all uptight about them and start trying to get back at people. The post was where you started your attempt at flaming me with "This is not Ask Radwen, gtfo".

Like I said, it wasn't a flame (in the respective reply) but you twisted it to make it look like that and now you've been attacking me for the past 4 hours because there's no one else online.. Ahh the StarBucks life..

Admin God

Wanderer
Vorspire;770299 said:
Like I said, it wasn't a flame (in the respective reply) but you twisted it to make it look like that and now you've been attacking me for the past 4 hours because there's no one else online.. Ahh the StarBucks life..

Jebus Crisco. Must you argue on every thread?!?

Rosetta

Wanderer
Admin God;770323 said:
Jebus Crisco. Must you argue on every thread?!?

It's his other half's time of the month so he gets moody you see. At least that was his reason for it a few weeks ago. It could be anything now. :p

Radwen

Wanderer
Sorry if I burnt you but I'm just replying to your stupidities. Whether you post in Starbucks or not will not impact my presence here. My presence here has its purpose way beyond just wasting my time on an Internet forum. Stop thinking that the world is so simple. Assuming that people are so simple is quite immature.