RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cursed Pirates and Artifacts

dracana

Sorceror
rygardaman said:
i looked at his props next to mine all was the same till i got to language my prop for that say "ENG" and his say "eng" after i changed that all was good curse now act as it should with him i have no idea why this would do that but it did or how it got that way. thank you for all your help you have 5 gold stars in my book fersure :D

Great, glad to hear you figured it out!

*Goes to search RunUO scripts to see where pm Language prop is used and why it had that effect!* :)

Joeku

Lord
Fresh install, this is what I get:
- Error: Scripts\New Scripts\Mobiles\CursedPirate\Mobiles\CursedPirateKing.cs: CS0246: (line 170, column 17) The type or namespace name 'CursedRumBottles' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
- Error: Scripts\New Scripts\Mobiles\CursedPirate\Mobiles\CursedPirateKing.cs: CS0246: (line 172, column 17) The type or namespace name 'bottles' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
- Error: Scripts\New Scripts\Mobiles\CursedPirate\Mobiles\CursedPirateKing.cs: CS0246: (line 173, column 17) The type or namespace name 'bottles' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
- Error: Scripts\New Scripts\Mobiles\CursedPirate\Mobiles\CursedPirateKing.cs: CS0246: (line 174, column 17) The type or namespace name 'bottles' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
- Error: Scripts\New Scripts\Mobiles\CursedPirate\Mobiles\CursedPirateKing.cs: CS0246: (line 176, column 17) The type or namespace name 'bottles' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
I am guessing that all of the other errors are because of the first error. Did you forget to include CursedRumBottles in the pack?

dracana

Sorceror
Joeku said:
Fresh install, this is what I get:

I am guessing that all of the other errors are because of the first error. Did you forget to include CursedRumBottles in the pack?

You are exactly right! Sorry about that. I use those bottles in a pirate quest I wrote and when I released the updated version yesterday, I forgot to include them... here you go. (you will need to rename CursedRumBottles.txt to CursedRumBottles.cs, since I can't upload .cs anymore!!)

The zip in the original post has been updated as well.

Attachments

• CursedRumBottles.txt
    2.1 KB · Views: 27

dracana

Sorceror
Bug fixed... please redownload

FIXED an issue with players losing items that were equiped while they were cursed.

Now, when uncursed, only "pirate curse" items are deleted. Any items added by player will be sent to pack in a bag named "Pirate Curse Unequiped Items". Dowload the new zip in the first post and overwrite existing files (actually... the only file in package that changed is Misc\PirateCurse.cs).

marrisa9

Wanderer
text to cs

hi this might sound stupid but i would like to know how you change text to
a cs file like you said for your files thank you

Greystar

Wanderer
marrisa9 said:
hi this might sound stupid but i would like to know how you change text to
a cs file like you said for your files thank you

rightclick the file and choose rename from the list. As long as you have extensions visible then change .txt to .cs

marrisa9

Wanderer
file

hi thank you for the file info i did the rename on the file to change it to cs
but when i do properties on the file it still says type text doucument it doesnt change to a script file maybe im missing something else thank you for your help

Greystar

Wanderer
marrisa9 said:
hi thank you for the file info i did the rename on the file to change it to cs
but when i do properties on the file it still says type text doucument it doesnt change to a script file maybe im missing something else thank you for your help

well technically it IS a text file. Just with a different extension. The only way it will say any different is if you have SharpDev or Visual Studios installed. So it's showing how it should and as long as your shard understands it as a script (after placing where its supposed to go) then its done just as it should be.

dracana

Sorceror
Also as Greystar mentioned, make sure you are not hiding extensions of known file type. This option can be found in File Explorer under Folder Options. I think it is "Hide extensions of known file types"... make sure it is not checked.

Sorry if any of this is wrong, I am not on my pc right now.

Thanks!

Added to my test shard/ soon to be public I hope if I get more time from RL to work on it. Anyways it is a great addition, I put them in Buc's Den Fel and Tram to add some theme to Buc's, since I'm thinking of hosting a RP shard, it will go great there! thanks for the Great work and Keep up the Good work!

From the description I love this script :D It's got a bit of gambling, its got rewarded PvM, if one tries often enough and can be done kinda limitless like df. Not to mention that odd pvp element hrhr. *hands dracana a golden keg of rum*

dedo

Page
Hello, I have these errors can anyone help me

Code:
Orb 3.0 - [www.orbsydia.com] Version 2.4950, Build 4950.21917
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Customs/CursedPirate/Commands/CurseCommand.cs:
    CS0246: Line 21: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 31: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

the CurseCommand.cs is the original i got from this discussion.

Dian

Sorceror
Post the script CurseCommand.cs. I think it is just using the old code for the command system. Just needs a couple edits to how its written

dedo

Page
Great... Thank you. It works
I added using Server.Commands; and replaced CommandSystem.Register