RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Custom Necromancer AI

telekea

Wanderer
This AI crashes in 1.0.0

My shard 1.0.0 crashed 5 times today, each time players were fighting Grim Reaper.

Here is the crash log.

Exception:
System.StackOverflowException: Exception of type System.StackOverflowException was thrown.

conquer182

Wanderer
i install the Necro, Necromage and Paladin AI, and got various errors in other scripts:

Example:
Code:
- Error: Scripts\Mobiles\Animals\Reptiles\GiantSerpent.cs: CS0115: (line 59, column 24) 'Server.Mobiles.GiantSerpent.DeathAdderCharmable': *error in portuguese"

I got this error with:

Five types of serpents in "DeathAdderCharmable" and "FactionAllegiance"
Daemon, Wisp and Ogrelord in "FactionAllegiance"
ExodusOverseer and Minion in "AlterSpellDamageForm (Server.Mobile, ref int)"

In the files of Necro, Necromage and Paladin AI, come the sample monster files, the new AI files, a modified BaseAI and BaseCreature...

evany

Sorceror
When I Install this scripts, i got this erros:

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (12 errors, 0 warnings)
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\Mondain's Legacy Files\Mondain Mobiles\Coil.cs: CS0115:
 (line 11, column 27) 'Server.Mobiles.Coil.FactionAllegiance': no suitable metho
d found to override
 - Error: Scripts\Custom\Mondain's Legacy Files\Mondain Mobiles\Coil.cs: CS0115:
 (line 54, column 24) 'Server.Mobiles.Coil.DeathAdderCharmable': no suitable met
hod found to override
 - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\Animals\Reptiles\GiantSerpent.cs: CS0115: (line 59, co
lumn 24) 'Server.Mobiles.GiantSerpent.DeathAdderCharmable': no suitable method f
ound to override
 - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\Animals\Reptiles\IceSerpent.cs: CS0115: (line 64, colu
mn 24) 'Server.Mobiles.IceSerpent.DeathAdderCharmable': no suitable method found
 to override
 - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\Animals\Reptiles\IceSnake.cs: CS0115: (line 50, column
 24) 'Server.Mobiles.IceSnake.DeathAdderCharmable': no suitable method found to
override
 - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\Animals\Reptiles\LavaSerpent.cs: CS0115: (line 55, col
umn 24) 'Server.Mobiles.LavaSerpent.DeathAdderCharmable': no suitable method fou
nd to override
 - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\Animals\Reptiles\LavaSnake.cs: CS0115: (line 52, colum
n 24) 'Server.Mobiles.LavaSnake.DeathAdderCharmable': no suitable method found t
o override
 - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\Animals\Reptiles\SilverSerpent.cs: CS0115: (line 11, c
olumn 27) 'Server.Mobiles.SilverSerpent.FactionAllegiance': no suitable method f
ound to override
 - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\Animals\Reptiles\SilverSerpent.cs: CS0115: (line 54, c
olumn 24) 'Server.Mobiles.SilverSerpent.DeathAdderCharmable': no suitable method
 found to override
 - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\Animals\Reptiles\Snake.cs: CS0115: (line 49, column 24
) 'Server.Mobiles.Snake.DeathAdderCharmable': no suitable method found to overri
de
 - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\Monsters\LBR\Exodus\ExodusMinion.cs: CS0115: (line 117
, column 24) 'Server.Mobiles.ExodusMinion.AlterSpellDamageFrom(Server.Mobile, re
f int)': no suitable method found to override
 - Error: Scripts\Mobiles\Monsters\LBR\Exodus\ExodusOverseer.cs: CS0115: (line 9
7, column 24) 'Server.Mobiles.ExodusOverseer.AlterSpellDamageFrom(Server.Mobile,
 ref int)': no suitable method found to override
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

My BaseAi.cs and the others are not modified. They are the original ones. How can I fix this?

LunaticsOmen

Sorceror
small problem

Now i know this isnt updated for RC2 but I figured i'd give it a shot and after going through and making a few typo changes and such im down to this error. maybe some help?

Errors:
+ Engines/AI/AI/NecroAI.cs:
CS0029: Line 656: Cannot implicitly convert type 'System.Collections.Generic.List<Server.AggressorInfo>' to 'System.Collections.ArrayList'
CS0029: Line 657: Cannot implicitly convert type 'System.Collections.Generic.List<Server.AggressorInfo>' to 'System.Collections.ArrayList'

i used the necroai.cs straight from the download so the lines look like this:

ArrayList aggressed = m_Mobile.Aggressed;
ArrayList aggressors = m_Mobile.Aggressors;