RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

[2.x] D&D Conversion 0.6.9.24

No permission to download

kiasta6984

Traveler
kiasta6984 submitted a new resource:

D&D Conversion (version 0.1.9.15) - Very Early Stage

I was working on this project in May but the laptop I was working on the backlight went out and was too expensive to replace so I stopped development on this for months. I've recently acquired a new laptop and am now working on this again. This time, however, I will release it for others to view and perhaps for those who wish to contribute.

Q&A

Q: What version of D&D are...

Read more about this resource...

milva

Sorceror
I just tested this downloaded and opened with no problem. If your having a problem add .zip to the end of the download file then try to open it.

Obsidian Fire

Sorceror
I have the same trouble with the archive, it tells me "! C:\Users\Warloxx\Downloads\D&D3.5Conversion0.2.9.15.zip: Unknown method in Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs
! C:\Users\Warloxx\Downloads\D&D3.5Conversion0.2.9.15.zip: No files to extract" I can download it and open it but can't extract anything from it. Im using WinRar 4.20 64bit should open just about anything. Also it already has the zip Extension.

m309

Squire
I just tried it myself for shits and giggles and it downloads fine. However, when you try to remove the files or folders from the .zip file it won't work - all that gets extracted are empty folders.

m309

Squire
Yep. 7zip definitely worked. Odd that WinRar won't.

Edit: Looks interesting so far, keep up the good work.

kiasta6984

Traveler
Sorry guys I use only 7zip and I used LZMA. I'll try normal archiving when I release a new update. Hopefully I can get the weapon system working properly soon, then I will be working on the armor. It's the season for wood so I've been busy chopping and splitting wood so updates might be slow coming for a couple weeks.

kiasta6984

Traveler
kiasta6984 updated D&D Conversion with a new update entry:

Weapon and grammatical updates

Fixes:
-Updates/Fixes to the weapon system
-Fixed some Grammar errors with mob classes
-Made combat 3 seconds faster/hit (combat is now 2.0 seconds/hit) still only temporary to test mechanics
-Changed compression method from LZMA to Deflate for better compatibility, hopefully no more corrupt files.

Issues:
-AC checks still showing 0 in some cases, trying to pinpoint the issue.
-Currently only Longsword has proper checks, may be bugged for other weapons as I have not tested any others....

Read the rest of this update entry...

kiasta6984

Traveler
Sorry guys, I've not abandoned the project I took a job across country and have been trying to get situated (among other things which I will not discuss here). I'm still in the process of getting all my things shipped and trying to get situated, the move was quite unexpected and my new job requires 60 hours a week. I'll work on it as much as I can but it will be a week or 2 before I am able to start working on the project. Things are a complete mess here at work, I'm trying my best to speed things up but they have absolutely no system to work with. I'm the Marketing Director, and they don't even have a working bloody website. I'll be working on the project and hope to have an update in 2 weeks at the most. Anyways, back to work I go.

Eteri

Traveler
Looks like you're coming a good distance from where you started. I'm glad to see it. I will definately take a more in depth look at everything. If you still would like my help on some work please feel free to let me know. I will gladly help you contribute to making this system great.

kiasta6984

Traveler
Thanks, it's difficult when I still don't have internet at my house yet. I am going to start working on something tonight. Though I won't upload til tomorrow morning when I get in to work. And with the Christmas season coming along I'll have a bit more time to work on it (honestly I have no life but work lol).

kiasta6984

Traveler
Good news and bad news: I have my internet installed (took bloody long enough) but have not had time to work on anything until today. Even more good news: I've been doing a lot of deliberation regarding the direction of this project; I think it's best if I go about it the way I should have from the beginning: create everything seperate from the core scripts (or at least as much as possible). Unfortunately that means much more work. Right now I'm working on a completely separate PlayerMobile.cs and BaseCreature.cs that will go into the custom folder. I will try to upload something tonight, if only as a prototype but it might have to wait til next week if I can't work out the bugs by tonight.