RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Da Sekret

Arkad

Wanderer
Da Sekret

Watch "The Secret" Movie Free Online

It's good for your mind.

What is this movie "The Secret" that everyone is talking about? This movie exposes a concept that has been around since the beginning of man. When it was discovered how powerful it was, those in control tried to suppress it in order to maintain that control. Throughout history there have been great thinkers who have indicted this secret in their work and literature. In the early 1900's it began to appear more often in many business and success books. Again it was suppressed from the majority of the people.

Finally in this ground-breaking movie, presented by some of the best selling authors and philosophers today who live and practice this "secret", it is being revealed in detail. Many real life stories are detailed about how those practicing this secret have accumulated enormous wealth, eliminated disease, and achieved amazing results. This movie will teach you how to apply this information to your life to accomplish whatever it is that you desire.

Alex21

Sorceror
ok i can't be bothered to watch it to find out what the secret is?, anyone wanna let me in on it?

Arkad

Wanderer
It's a sekret. If you want to learn how to harness the power of the sekret you must learn.

I've applied the sekret in my life and it works. I am now the residual product of my dreams from 2 years ago.

Thanks yous.

4RK3TYP3

Wanderer
Meh, more murphy's law bullshit. Actually I have seen this manifest in real life, but these guys take it a step or two too far.

jhs59

Sorceror
Admin God;762872 said:
ok so i watched the video, and learned the sekkret but my 'tool' still hasn't grown....what am i doing wrong? :(

It takes time, man. Visualize your tool growing everyday. Think positive thoughts about your tool. Good things will happen.

Radwen

Wanderer
lolololl seriously i'm surprised that people older than 14 believe in this crap. Sure how you think will influence how you do stuff, but saying that you can control the world around you with the power of thought?
I will make the sun explode, just watch me. Thinking about it for the next 30 years will make it happen and you'll all die. Thank you law of attraction, I have the power to destroy the world thanks to you.

And humm AG .. you might turn gay if you keep visualizing your dick all day :-\.

Admin God

Wanderer
Radwen;762890 said:
lolololl seriously i'm surprised that people older than 14 believe in this crap. Sure how you think will influence how you do stuff, but saying that you can control the world around you with the power of thought?
I will make the sun explode, just watch me. Thinking about it for the next 30 years will make it happen and you'll all die. Thank you law of attraction, I have the power to destroy the world thanks to you.

And humm AG .. you might turn gay if you keep visualizing your dick all day :-\.

whatever, i can so control the force n' shit.... and i can fly too....

jhs59

Sorceror
Admin God;762896 said:
whatever, i can so control the force n' shit.... and i can fly too....

That's the spirit!

The secret has given me the power to desolidify! I can now get into ANY woman's panties without them even knowing!

Admin God

Wanderer
jhs59;762901 said:
That's the spirit!

The secret has given me the power to desolidify! I can now get into ANY woman's panties without them even knowing!

I think that's more of a problem then something to be proud of tbh.

Rosetta

Wanderer
jhs59;762901 said:
That's the spirit!

You really don't want them to notice?
That would defeat the purpose I imagine.

jhs59

Sorceror
Rosetta;762943 said:
You really don't want them to notice?
That would defeat the purpose I imagine.

They say you should only regret the things you haven't done... In this case I am starting to regret the post I've made. :eek:

Although, the point of my post was to illustrate the superpowers that can be acquired once you've learned "The Secret".

Also, Scientology is truth! I swear! :rolleyes:

Arkad

Wanderer
Don't look at it too literally. For example, hoping your small penis will grow larger by magic or that you can make the sun explode with thought.

After thought you need action. What action are going to take to make the sun explode? Maybe a death star - but first you need plywood. For the penis problem, get an Austin Powers penis pump.

There's a book that was written called Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. He interviewed 500 of the richest, most successful people of his time to find out what set them apart from the rest.

"First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination." - Napoleon Hill

People are still reading and recommending this book since it was released just after the great depression. Search any entrepreneur or business forum.

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." -Albert Einstein

There was a day when people said man could never travel or let alone walk on the moon.

My greatest fear is living and dying a life of mediocrity.

jhs59

Sorceror
Arkad;762955 said:
Don't look at it too literally.

Yea. You're right. Positive thinking does help very much. It really is about an "I can do it" attitude with most things in life. You just can't be afraid and a lot of people are.

I've seen a lot of people who've read the book or watched this movie and talk about it like it's some sort of godsend but nothing changes in their lives.. I suppose it is because they just don't try hard enough and this looks like an easy way of getting what you want. Nothing is easy unless you put in the work to make it that way.

Arkad

Wanderer
jhs59;762958 said:
Yea. You're right. Positive thinking does help very much. It really is about an "I can do it" attitude with most things in life. You just can't be afraid and a lot of people are.

I've seen a lot of people who've read the book or watched this movie and talk about it like it's some sort of godsend but nothing changes in their lives.. I suppose it is because they just don't try hard enough and this looks like an easy way of getting what you want. Nothing is easy unless you put in the work to make it that way.

That's true. I think it's more of a longterm strategy than anything. I've visited the forums of this movie and it's completely ridiculous, people acting like it's christmastime or something "I wish my boyfriend to get back with me at the end of the month" and just retarded stuff that could never be in your control.

4 years ago it was a dream of mine to never have to work for another company/person ever again and I worked towards that goal. I seriously make a horrible employee anyways. I failed a lot along the way, people said I was a dreamer or I couldn't do blah blah because blah blah... but persistence is everything. As it stands now my dad works for me, and I realized the other day I will be involved in 4 different business ventures contributing to my monthly income when I buy my first vacation rental in 4 months.

Don't take the opinions of other people to heart. 95% of other people will always have something negative to say about another man's dreams/goals, I'm not sure why. I think it's just human nature. Mediocre people want everyone else to be mediocre in the name of just being realistic.

Radwen

Wanderer
It has nothing to do with the Law of Attraction. The examples they give are retarded in the movie. Yes having a positive attitude will help most persevere. Which is all you can do in this world. Keep at it and continuously try to better your approach.

I want to be on time, has nothing to do with how much I think about it.
I plan ahead and set myself up so that I am pretty much always on time. I don't need to think about this all day ..
This Law of Attraction idea is like a way for people with ADD to keep focus -_-.