RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Da Sekret

Arkad

Wanderer
Radwen;765645 said:
Wrong, a lot of people are successful and look down on people.
Same for happiness.

True.

"I'm cooler than that guy."

Isn't this classified as positive thinking?

"And it makes me happy."

:D

Anti-Basic;765646 said:
It evidently doesn't work even if you believe in it. You might think you're successful in your business enterprises or whatever, but you're an annoying stupid person just slightly above J MaNN. I don't consider that successful in the slightest.

I've been trying so hard all my life to live up to your 10k-post standard of success and you diss me like that ?

I could cry a million tears.

Rosetta

Wanderer
Arkad;765644 said:
Well the last thing I want is to get in a pissing match with someone on here "This stupid shit doesn't work because my life completely sucks!"

Thanks for the link !

Ahh ok, yeah I rarely think my life completely sucks, just bad days happen. But perhaps you will find someone to say that here =].

You're welcome for the link.

I used the law of attraction on your mom

Lol that's usually how those things work. With a wink and a smile. =]

Arkad;765644 said:
Well the last thing I want is to get in a pissing match with someone on here "This stupid shit doesn't work because my life completely sucks

The Secret doesn't work.

My life sucks.

Both true, but both completely unrelated.

anybody

Sorceror
We all know that the "universal" law of attraction is bullshit but should we disregard the entire principle 'cause of one flaw?

Stop for a second and think if you had a dream to be wealthy and you thought about it actively when you see things you'd like to have but can't afford. You see it and you desire it but you think that you'll never have it 'cause you'll never be that wealthy. Do you think you'll ever live your dream of unlimited wealth?

Rosetta

Wanderer
anybody;765731 said:
We all know that the "universal" law of attraction is bullshit but should we disregard the entire principle 'cause of one flaw?

Stop for a second and think if you had a dream to be wealthy and you thought about it actively when you see things you'd like to have but can't afford. You see it and you desire it but you think that you'll never have it 'cause you'll never be that wealthy. Do you think you'll ever live your dream of unlimited wealth?

You know, not everyone thinks that way. Even people that don't believe in the law of attraction.

I personally believe that if one works towards something they can get it. But that is a little different than just attracting it towards me.

Radwen

Wanderer
Rosetta;765739 said:
You know, not everyone thinks that way. Even people that don't believe in the law of attraction.

I personally believe that if one works towards something they can get it. But that is a little different than just attracting it towards me.
That's dumb. You can try all you want to get rid of aids, you'll fail mam.
All you can do is try and accord the resources accordingly to the importance of your goal. If you want it above all else, then you give it your 100%. You might fail hard even if you try your best.

Humans cannot control the world. Existence is random. Shit happens.

anybody

Sorceror
Cut out all this crap about the universe 'cause yeah I agree it is retarded.

Now do you believe your cup is half full or half empty? If you believe your cup is half full the chances are you'll share it with someone else 'cause you'd believe that there is plenty to go around. You see things in abundance and you believe you will always get more. If you believe that your cup is half empty your probably going to horde it 'cause that is all you have. It is this scarcity thinking that causes the human mind to place limitations on it's unlimited capability.

The thing that I'm getting at is your poor and what little money you have is limited. Do you think that there is enough money to go around and with this limiting belief do you ever think you'll ever live your dream of unlimited wealth?

Rosetta

Wanderer
Radwen;765748 said:
That's dumb. You can try all you want to get rid of aids, you'll fail mam.
All you can do is try and accord the resources accordingly to the importance of your goal. If you want it above all else, then you give it your 100%. You might fail hard even if you try your best.

Humans cannot control the world. Existence is random. Shit happens.

I was speaking about materialistic items. Not so much about health or diseases.

I know for a fact that disease is just one of those things that happen to some people, one of those people is me.