RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

daat99's Token System without long save times.

I think Daat's first post explains it quite well:

Hail citizens of RunUO:
As of this date all future releases and updates of daat99's Token System will be released in a standalone folder as part of the OWLTR system in my website and at the following thread:
O.W.L.T.R

The O.W.L.T.R will specify when the Tokens was last updated at the first thread and at each related update, You won't have to download all the O.W.L.T.R. files, just the tokens folder in 4of4.zip file.
I'll still support the Tokens standalone errors\bugs in this thread.

Signing off.. daat99

daat99

Staff member
Sorry about the link mixup guys, here's the new owltr thread (which I'll update in the first post as well).

Due to some problems with the OWLTR since v2.5 it's temporarily removed in order to fix some misterius crashes (that doesn't happen for everybody for some reason).

We're in a lot of testing at the moment and I hope to have the OWLTR back in this forum in a month or so.

Untill than it can still be found on my website.

OWLTR

daat99

Staff member
taz197955 said:
it keeps asking for token cs file its not there were can i find it:confused:
You don't need any other file than the files located in the Tokens folder in the OWLTR package.

P.S.
Lucid I know you wanted to help out and I apretiate it but I try to minimize the number of attachments my threads have to avoid confusion of people that try to download/update the system.

theaxiom

Wanderer
taz197955 said:
it keeps asking for token cs file its not there were can i find it:confused:

Please read the first post in this thread, it basically tells you not to reply to this thread anymore, especially look at the last post date, which was last year! :eek:

daat99

Staff member
theaxiom said:
Please read the first post in this thread, it basically tells you not to reply to this thread anymore, especially look at the last post date, which was last year! :eek:
Actually:
first post by daat99 said:
I'll still support the Tokens standalone errors\bugs in this thread.
:)

Daat

You don't need any other file than the files located in the Tokens folder in the OWLTR package.

P.S.
Lucid I know you wanted to help out and I apretiate it but I try to minimize the number of attachments my threads have to avoid confusion of people that try to download/update the system.
I had plans to remove it after a day or two. sry

mehla

Sorceror
I'm still having issues trying to figure out why a player got 538 tokens as a reward when only 20 tickets were sold. I saw your replies to my post in the OWLTR thread, but after days of trying to figure it out, I'm still not grasping it.

I am posting about your post that can be seen here: http://www.runuo.com/forums/showpost.php?p=501324&postcount=948

You said,

The reward is number of tickets*(cost/2)

Code:
i_Reward = ( i_Reward + ( i_BuyTickets * (i_TicketCost/2) ) );
That forumla does not add up for me....

I had 20 tickets sold..... The amount they were sold at were 5 tokens per ticket... So that means the total amount was 100 tokens, split that in two and that means 50 tokens should have been awarded, not 538.... Since the system gave out 538 tokens as a reward, I am unsure what to modify to lower that amount to what it is supposed to be....

Btw, * means multiply correct? (just so I am doing my math right)

Thanks for being patient with me, I'm trying to learn this system...

daat99

Staff member
mehla said:
I'm still having issues trying to figure out why a player got 538 tokens as a reward when only 20 tickets were sold. I saw your replies to my post in the OWLTR thread, but after days of trying to figure it out, I'm still not grasping it.

I am posting about your post that can be seen here: http://www.runuo.com/forums/showpost.php?p=501324&postcount=948

You said,

That forumla does not add up for me....

I had 20 tickets sold..... The amount they were sold at were 5 tokens per ticket... So that means the total amount was 100 tokens, split that in two and that means 50 tokens should have been awarded, not 538.... Since the system gave out 538 tokens as a reward, I am unsure what to modify to lower that amount to what it is supposed to be....

Btw, * means multiply correct? (just so I am doing my math right)

Thanks for being patient with me, I'm trying to learn this system...
Well 538 isn't a valid number based on the information you gave me.
Considering the fact that the system is hard coded and can't be modified in-game the only conclusion is that either the prices were different at the time of the purchase or that more tickets were bought (again) at different prices.

Based on the information you gave me the reward should've been 5050 and not 538:
5000 base + 20 tickets * 5 cost / 2 half to the house ==> 5000+20*5/2=>5000+10*5==>5000+50==>5050