RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Day Z in UO?

pooka01

Sorceror
Horses also need energy, and food.
Sorry but i never learned how to ride a horse, but when i rided one it was easy as hell.
more you ride it, more it will be trained.

In fact, it would require a saddle and a bride. That would be a nice addition to horses, along with falling chances at each movement depending of nearby creatures and the level of riding of the person. Also, taming is up to the player computer, not the character. Also, there should not be a "all follow me! all kill! all guard!" It follow you if you always stay at 2 range of it, ie: if has bride in hand, and if there are no immediate dangers like fire, or monster. It would be more realist.

Kingllama

Knight
Progress

added perma-death
added zombies (based on SpookyRoberts and Thagoras script, but look different, screen below)
How did you go about adding perma-death??? I was wondering if there was a way to edit the food script to make it lose stats or not regain health if starving in game? Cause i'm working on a server with a story line mixed from uo when the shards broke apart and one of the shards had multiple cracks causing mondains magic to cause a plague to kill the people of sosaria but not kill them completely ;).

Bittiez

Sorceror
If you have stopped working on this, I would love to see a download for its current state so the community can continue building it :)

Gosmann

Sorceror
If you have stopped working on this, I would love to see a download for its current state so the community can continue building it :)
hey guys i didnt really stopped working on this, it was just paused, anyway i am really slow so I think I will release my current work, expect it for sunday afternoon, want to see what you guys can contribute to this project, see ya on sunday:)

Bittiez

Sorceror
I actually started my own project based off this a few days ago, I have gotten a lot done, I'm excited to see your's to compare them ^^

Gosmann

Sorceror
I actually started my own project based off this a few days ago, I have gotten a lot done, I'm excited to see your's to compare them ^^

Updated Thread with a download link, some screens and infos, see first page :)
Would be nice to see yours too bittiez, maybe forge them together?